U Ever Been Knocked Out?

Didn't get knocked out but I did get snuck in the club once and I didn't get my lick back.
Was at Southern University in Baton Rouge like 2002-2003.
My roommate was from Baton Rouge.
We went to this lil hood spot called Vibes. It had college people and other people from the area there.
I was on the floor with my boys and these dudes walked past us. One of em was looking crazy so I start bootin up. Turned my head to ask my roommate who this nigga was cause he from that area.
Next thing I know one of them niggas snuck me. I swung on 2 of them niggas. Knocked one down and the other nigga backed up on this rail.
Security was from the area and tossed me out cause I was an unfamiliar face.
I'm in the parking lot drunk as a skunk. Telling these niggas to come outside. Police out there. My dumb ass should've went to jail.
Broads coming outside saying them niggas was in there saying fuck them New Orleans niggas.
Nigga left and went back to the dorm room for the night.
Same night found out who this nigga was.
Roommate knew the family name.
Drove out the next morning to that area on some bullshit.
Knocked on this nigga door. His moms answered. That nigga ran out the back of house through some cuts and shit.
Never saw this nigga or his boys again after I went to that club after that.
I still got a cut on my eyebrow from that shit. Smmfh.

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA
i don't claim to have the footspeed of a Mayweather nor the granite chin of Canelo but no i haven't been knocked out..... i've been hit & seen stars but never ko'ed.

He’ll na I would feel wild butt if a nigga knock me out.

Especially with how many unconscious heads I’ve soccer-kicked during jumpings

Damn near got slept by this big ass white dude in highschool. That punk put his entire soul in that punch. If it wasn't for me falling backwards unto three white girls I would've been out for the count. If he would've went for the kill shot I would've been snoring on the floor. I was out of it for a minute but I guess adrenaline kicked in because we started scrapping and that punk caught me again on the opposite side. I was staggering he could've floored me again but he didn't I regained my composure and commenced to beating his ass.

After the fight his nose bleeding eye black. He's fucked up meanwhile the adrenaline left my soul and I had to speed knots on each temple of my head and that shit hurt like a bitch. Hurt so bad a nigga had a job interview that day with burger king I walked in and the mgr was like yeah lets cancel the interview for another day LMAO

I know someone in here has been knocked out by a kid with Down syndrome

Those mf’ers don’t play.

in high school this one kid would tease this DS kid all the time..and ppl stood up for him but dude was an obnoxious bully.

One day DS kid lost his shit and legit knocked the dude out. That forever made his school life. He was hailed as a hero lol and the bully dude ended up not returning after he was clowned so hard for days

• Goat
Reactions: Playmaker88
Drug your self and wake up in bed with cuts and bruises. All from partying. That's what they told you happened huh.

I mean my clothes were all still on and my butthole wasn't sore and also my friends weren't prison rapists so I gotta take my W