Welcome To aBlackWeb

U Cool With Ur S/0 Going On Dates With The Opposite Sex?

U Cool With Ur S/0 Going Out (dinner/bball game,etc) With The Opposite Sex?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
There was a thread with a similar topic to this one, but I don't want any grey areas, so I made a new thread for it. But I will be quoting a few people, cuz i want them to keep that same energy!

You taking somebody out, it's a date.

Fax

If I went to eat or to a movie with my bestie hell nah that ain't no damn date...

So your "bestie" is a married man and his wife let's u go out with him to the movies/dinner etc.... alone?

Man I gotta meet these women u chill with

I think it's fine and I know his wife personally matter a fact when I was with my ex and my bestie was at our place, my ex would leave for work and leave me and my bestie there. (ALL ALONE)
(Watches y'all in disgust) Lmao
If you know what yu got and ya s/o is true there shouldn't be any concerns.
If someone got insrcurities but yu ain't given them reason to have em I'd say work on ya confidence bruh.

Scandalous :scust1:

Nah

They just out together

Big difference

U really think ur girl gonna say "yea im meetin up with craig to fuck"? Nigga ofc she gonna say "oh we just friends" just like Jhene told ole boy lol/smh

Nope. Unless both parties establish it as a date, it's just hanging out.

Read the comment above

These mfs cool with their s/0 going out with the opposite sex one on one. U cool with that?

This mf was cape'n hard for the side saying it's cool if their s/0 goes out with the opposite sex on a date as long as they don't label it "a date" just like Jhene did, but in the jhene thread talkin hot shit

its only a date if they've expressed interest of that nature.

This mf was cape'n hard for the side saying it's cool if their s/0 goes out with the opposite sex on a date as long as they don't label it "a date" just like Jhene did, but in the jhene thread talkin hot shit
:df:

Danny-DeVito-Nope.gif

if she later got with Big Sean and at the time wasn't truthful about it being him she was seeing, things clearly weren't platonic between them.

I aint got energy bae, I just now fed myself

I would normally go in, but ima let u be today lol

Shit man, let her go..while she getting fucked, call u on the phone to describe the dickin down she gettin

:lipbite:

Yeah, my lady and me are in a open relationship. That’s something she agreed to when we got together. I kept it real with her when we first meet, that I’m no one woman man. She was Coo with it, and we been together 5yrs.

Back