Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION tyrone biggums

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
after seeing the amount of ppl in an uproar after watching lebrons son smoke weed on camera, i would like to know how do you plan on teaching your children about illicit drugs?

1. will you allow them to smoke in your home?
2. how would u react if you saw your teenage children smoking weed on instagram/snapchat?

ive decided that i would ask my children not to experiment with weed until they are out of my home, before that tho im going to tell them the pros and cons when it comes to recreational drug use as well as drinking.

reality is, kids are going to be bombarded with a lot of shit and feel pressure from all angles. i rather just educate my children instead of hoping for purity.

Last edited:
In respect to what happened to Bron, I wouldnt want my 15 year old to smoke weed, but if he/she does, it aint the worst thing the mfer could do at 15.

Id want my kids to do everything under my control. First time they get drunk? With me. First time they get high? With me. And all that shit. Just so when they do that shit outside my control, its not new to them.

In the ideal world, my kids end up like me where they dabble in everything but come out ok on the other side.

That is what my wife and me are trying to figure out how to go about doing it. My girls are four and six so we have some time. I just want to do better than my dad who just say you bet not do any drugs, while he was one of the biggest weed smokers I know.

I'm hoping by the time my kids reach that age, this fascination with weed is over. To kept it a buck, weed is a trash drug.

The high isnt as functional that coke

The delusions/illusions aint as inspiring as acid

The relaxation ain't as potent as pills

And to top it off, the high can be blow immediately by something jarring your senses. I could do a bump of coke that would last me for 6 hours..

Niggaz take a blunt to the head and light up anotha

I'd honestly take more issue with them posting that shit to social media than them actually smoking weed. I dont subscribe to that bullshit narrative that it's a gateway drug.

All in all though I would try to educate them of the pros and cons of involved with indulging in that and hope that I've equipped them with enough information that they make smart decisions and move accordingly if/when I'm not around

We talking about just weed? No smoking in my house
That's a long ways for me. Don't even know what type of social media we'll have by then. I don't know how I'd react though lol

Offtopic but I'm glad social media didn't exist when I was a kid doing dumbass shit

I'm hoping by the time my kids reach that age, this fascination with weed is over. To kept it a buck, weed is a trash drug.

And to top it off, the high can be blow immediately by something jarring your senses. I could do a bump of coke that would last me for 6 hours..

Gah damn 6 hrs? That shit pure clean uncut raw.
My older 2 kids smoked weed @ 17 and 16. They don't know because they see the negative effects of it first hand. We told them before that but peer pressure is a MF.

I guess.

Weed does have the benefit of..... not killing you tho so there's that

Gah damn 6 hrs? That shit pure clean uncut raw.
My older 2 kids smoked weed @ 17 and 16. They don't know because they see the negative effects of it first hand. We told them before that but peer pressure is a MF.
How high do u need to be?

End of the day, the kid is just 15 if I remember right. So this is 95% just a kid doing kid shit. That goes for the weed and posting it.

Long as my kid understands and learns from his mistake after we have our talk, im cool with it.

I havent checked but media overreacting like a mfer to this I bet.

If I were Lebron, I'd have a problem with my 15 year old smoking weed. But I'd have a BIGGER problem with the lack of common sense and the poor judgement that he showed by recording that video and allowing it to get out.
The bad thing is that kid on a basketball team, he's going to be drug tested all the damn time now

my kids are smart...they see and they ask questions

the way they live and who they're around will drastically change the way drugs were presented to most of us, but it'll still come around

I wouldnt freak out tho....at that point we have a sit down and they'll learn what they need to know to be safe out here

they have 2 opposite extremes in me and their mom tho....they should land somewhere in the middle

Honestly, it's prolly best that Bronny gets this reminder now that he ain't like other kids. This can be his one little quasi-misstep and he can learn from it and everybody can move the fuck on.

15 year olds gonna do 15 year old shit. We gonna deal with that shit as it comes and as a parent I'd do my best to guide them in the right direction. My biggest things as a parent with a kid that age would be safe and don't put me in a position where I'm having to defend you, my parenting and our household online to the masses. Be smarter about your movements.

I had older siblings to kind of show me that (mostly through their fuck ups) and a healthy dose of common sense. I always moved safe never got caught up in shit I couldn't handle, knew how not to get caught or how to soften the blow of consequences coming. But I knew to never embarrass the family.

Back