Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Tyrese Wishes He Was Latino

test
Didn't I tell you that most Black Americans think community is having Sunday dinner with all their cousins after church. They think culture is like going to barbershop.

I'ma keep it real all the way.

Black Americans need to stop broadcasting their lack of understanding of other ethnic groups and understanding of culture and people. Like Ecuador out here got cartels that are basically the army, better yet the navy.

Need stop thinking the grass is greener.

Every race and ethnic group in the developed world will eventually be just like us if they aren't already.

The fragmentation of Black Americans is a function of early capitalism. You take a bunch of people from one place, bring them to another, separate them from everything they know, and you work them to death for little to nothing.

You think the Middle Easterners and Africans that go to Europe on rafts ain't fucked up?

You think the Jews ain't fucked up from the pogroms of Europe? You see their fucked up mess on the news everyday.

You think the Latinos, West Indians and Africans crossing the border, drowning in the water, being sexually assaulted aren't gonna be fucked up?

Lol, look around the world truly, if you are a native born Black American, everyone not rich is eventually gonna have a similar culture, family structure and community as you because that's what capitalism and migration does to people.

There's nothing unique about us. It just happened to us first due to slavery and we were a minority that had to rebuild everything from scratch. We are also a wealthless group of people surrounded by and dominated by people with wealth.

Go look at the numbers and actually read about other races and ethnicities instead of romanticizing what the fuck they are willing to show you because they know you got slave blood and you likely to suck their dick because they got two parents or whatever.

Last edited:
Our defacto education system is entertainment gossip and stereotypes

As if the "middle east" Islam and Asia at large hasn't been in a perpetual cycle of fraticide, civil wars, and fracturing

Even the powerful and rich among the Jews effectively stole and hoarded all the reparations money leaving jews living in postwar poverty and despair with little from the windfall (see: The Holocaust Industry Text and its sources)

We can dovetail these themes into any loosely defined group and or region in the world

Come on man. On all days MLK day? And you ask that question of a revered civil rights icon?
Niggas don’t think about MLK usually unless it’s on that day

So what you’re saying is I can ask about MLK being a coon 364 days of the year?

Anndddd civil rights advocate means you’re disqualified from being a coon even if it’s known you been with white women??

I didn’t know that

But back to the original point, using the logic, anything goes because it’s a message board

Back