Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Tyler The Creator Calls Out New Artists

test
I was listening to some shit Spotify recommended, and I’m not exaggerating when I say this shit was kinda worrying. A lot of these new artists sound brain dead. A rapper’s “aura” as the kids say, has always played factor, but I feel like now it’s importance has finally superseded their music.

Not for nothing, there was a time, on video, in which Tyler said he didn’t want to be considered a rapper, and it was an insult from the industry to be considered a rapper so he went and did more expanded work.

Not judging him for feeling that way, but if what he says now is how he feels, then, he can see and understand that there is a time in an artists life in which they don’t respect the art that feeds them.

And if he too experienced it at some point, just cause you know better now, doesn’t mean that you’re more valid to now criticize others who at this time don’t.

We don’t all get things at the same time, but it doesn’t mean we don’t have the capacity to one day get it. He feels away about the state of rap. Then he needs to be a pathway or a beacon, or an example of what you should do.

You spent a lot of time separating your self from rap, spend this time now openly embracing it as much as you spent trying to outshine it.

Funny thing, in a song at one point, Tyler said “maturity means that your life sucked”

And that shit is true, he seems more mature

Tyler whole brand was running off "not giving af" for the longest so this is funny but whatever.

Vince staples does the same shit but you can't tell me he's not a multi layered artist.

Back