Welcome To aBlackWeb

tyler paid off almost half milll in layaways

I hate his movies but that was some good shit. I can respect that.

giphy.gif

I'm not mad I think it's a good thing. I wacked you because your reasoning is absurd (the proper way a wack should be applied). Tyler Perry didn't increase Walmarts profit margin. Those purchases were already on the books.

I never said it wasn't a noble gesture and I'm sure it made a difference in a lot of lives. Especially the Walton family. But feel free to wack me off anytime.

I never said it wasn't a noble gesture and I'm sure it made a difference in a lot of lives. Especially the Walton family. But feel free to wack me off anytime.

How did it make a difference in the Walton's life? The money was already accounted for.

How did it make a difference in the Walton's life? The money was already accounted for.

Their company just got 500k cash money for doing nothing aside from what they usually do which is gouge poor people for cheaply produced bullshit made and sold by even poorer people. What I'm saying isn't that difficult to understand.

Their company just got 500k cash money for doing nothing aside from what they usually do which is gouge poor people for cheaply produced bullshit made and sold by even poorer people. What I'm saying isn't that difficult to understand.

The same 500k they woulda got anyway if he didn’t intervene. Only difference is they got it sooner this way.

You mighta been trolling tho I can’t tell

Last edited:

Huh?

The same 500k they woulda got anyway if he didn’t intervene. Only difference is they got it sooner this way.

You mighta been trolling tho I can’t tell

So people who put walmart shit on layaway always pay for it?

Also I'm not sure why it's so diffiicult for people to comprehend that buying retail consumer goods from the original private company at undiscounted retail prices isn't charity. It's may be a nice thing to do but it's not fucking charity it's a transaction. A purchase.

I guess I donated to a charity tonight when I gave the bum outside the liquor store my change. Or would it have been better if I just gave the liquor store 20 bucks and said the next 10 nips are on me?

If you guys ever feel a need to do a good deed by all means don't volunteer for habitat for humanity or sponsor a child or pick up trash on the beach but but instead buy a bigger tv for some rando from a retail store for 20 times what they paid for it. lol.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickun...ood-drive-for-its-own-employees/#5cc3c3122ee5

From Forbes (a typically right-leaning pro-corporate rag)

Walmart Store Holding Thanksgiving Charity Food Drive -- For Its Own Employees!

Recently, Yahoo’s 24/7 Wall Street column sought to identify the nation’s 10 worst paying employers, based on the methodology ultizied by the National Employment Law Project in its 2012 report, “Big Business, Corporate Profits, and the Minimum Wage.”

To the surprise of nobody, Walmart came out on top, achieving the distinction of being the worst paying company in America.

I guess toys for tots wasn't accepting donations this year or something.

Also I'm not sure why it's so diffiicult for people to comprehend that buying retail consumer goods from the original private company at undiscounted retail prices isn't charity. It's may be a nice thing to do but it's not fucking charity it's a transaction. A purchase.

I guess I donated to a charity tonight when I gave the bum outside the liquor store my change. Or would it have been better if I just gave the liquor store 20 bucks and said the next 10 nips are on me?

The charity in it is that he paid for somebody else so they didnt have to use their christmas money for it. Like it was literally that simple to understand.

Last edited:
Just say fuck Tyler Perry man lol

The funny thing is I'm indifferent to that dress-wearing, colorist, christian-pandering, chitlin-circuit plot-writing motherfucker (all things considered).

I hate Walmart - Tyler Perry is innocuous.

But he also have some well written movies and his staff on his production is mostly black

Sooooooooo

Back