Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two Women Say Ex Washington RB Derrius Guice Raped Them At LSU When He Was A Freshman

Back home I’m hearing it wasn’t a rape.

So if a girl tell you so and so raped her and so and so said he didn’t. You feel YOU should go to the police and not the woman?

What are we doing here. This ain’t no lil kid we talking bout. We talking bout able adults

Again it ain’t easy for victims of rape to talk with police like any other crime.

So the women runs to the team and not the police.

The team shouldn’t have to go to the police. Its not their job to take the word over one person over another.

Bruh, no body is saying they needed to convict him. Schools have policies for incidents like this. They were supposed to conduct an investigation They didn't even bother with a sham investigation. They had a student accused of rape on two separated occasions and basically shrugged their shoulders and said "Not out problem." They only operated that way because he was important to the football team. There is no defending this.

Again it ain’t easy for victims of rape to talk with police like any other crime.

I get all that.

But if you feel comfortable approaching a team that would likely side with their player than the police it says something to me.

And I’m hearing it wasn’t rape from folks I know back home

Bruh, no body is saying they needed to convict him. Schools have policies for incidents like this. They were supposed to conduct an investigation They didn't even bother with a sham investigation. They had a student accused of rape on two separated occasions and basically shrugged their shoulders and said "Not out problem." They only operated that way because he was important to the football team. There is no defending this.

Coach said he was led to believe it was Consensual

He probably did it

He probably didn’t it.

I just don’t see how this falls on the team and why they need to be punished

He probably did it

He probably didn’t it.

I just don’t see how this falls on the team and why they need to be punished

Because there is a protocol they are supposed to follow, and they didn't follow it. I'm not sure what's hard to understand about that. If a crime is reported to a coach or any school official, they are supposed to act on it according the rules at the school. They can't just dismiss it like that.

View attachment 341716

Yikes what kinda shit is that for a head coach to say

Coach O with that ether...

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

[
More troubling, in the past eight months, Orgeron had twice been accused of improperly handling allegations of sexual misconduct by a player. Both allegations involved former star running back Derrius Guice. In March, a 74-year-old woman testified to a Louisiana Senate select committee that Guice approached her while she was working as a security guard at the New Orleans Superdome in December 2017. According to the woman, Guice told her, "I like having sex with older women like you" and "I want your body."

02FA292B-965B-426E-97AA-6DAA411E70D4.gif

Back