Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two Women Say Ex Washington RB Derrius Guice Raped Them At LSU When He Was A Freshman

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Two former Louisiana State University students say recently released Washington Football Team running back Derrius Guice raped them just months apart in 2016, when Guice was a rising star freshman on the LSU football team.

A USA TODAY investigation found that the women’s allegations were shared at the time with multiple people at the school — including at least two coaches, an athletics administrator and a nurse — yet the school does not appear to have investigated.

As the holder of LSU’s single-game rushing record and No. 5 on the Tigers’ career rushing list, Guice was expected to be a first-round pick in the 2018 draft. But he fell to the end of the second round amid concerns about his maturity and accountability. Injuries have plagued his short professional career, and Washington cut him on Aug. 7 following his arrest the same day in Virginia on multiple domestic violence charges, in a separate matter.

In a statement, Guice's attorney Peter D. Greenspun denied all of the allegations and questioned the timing of the story's release

Looks like the Redsk-, i mean Washington football team released him jus in time.

Man, if this is true, LSU needs to get that Penn St. treatment. How you going to have two different rape accusations within months and not even bother investigating?

Penn State had coaches involved

LSU had a player. They not the police. What they suppose to do? Like foreal. What they suppose to do?

Penn State had coaches involved

LSU had a player. They not the police. What they suppose to do? Like foreal. What they suppose to do?

Bruh, they said the victims told their story to coaches and officials at the school. They are supposed to conduct an investigation (schools have the ability and authority to do that) and reach out to law enforcement. They didn't do either. They basically just ignored it. Even if they didn't believe the accusers, they can't just completely disregard the accusations. That's crazy.

so buddy fucked on his teammates girl........she says it was assault

coach told the teammate suck it up, these hoes aint loyal

assuming the coach really didnt believe in the accusations, thats not that wild

he's not the dad or a councilor, he said some shit a coach would say to get his guy back focused

Bruh, they said the victims told their story to coaches and officials at the school. They are supposed to conduct an investigation (schools have the ability and authority to do that) and reach out to law enforcement. They didn't do either. They basically just ignored it. Even if they didn't believe the accusers, they can't just completely disregard the accusations. That's crazy.

So the women runs to the team and not the police.

The team shouldn’t have to go to the police. Its not their job to take the word over one person over another.

I don’t believe in punishment unless proven guilty but that’s the world we in.

I get what you saying though.

I mean looking at what we know now it ain’t surprising a lot of these niggas were able to slide because they are athletes.

Back home I’m hearing it wasn’t a rape.

So if a girl tell you so and so raped her and so and so said he didn’t. You feel YOU should go to the police and not the woman?

What are we doing here. This ain’t no lil kid we talking bout. We talking bout able adults

Back