Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two On One Fight @ Coney Island

Xqux2emn_400x400.jpg

@Ghost313 @TheMadLionsFan @The Mad Titan @313 Wayz

Who's mans is these gettin' clocked with slow motion punches???

This gotta be the L Georges over on 6 mile.

I think he got the W, but it was a hard fought W

He limped away...

Dude was about the same size as me too..

But I don't talk that much, and I'm much more accurate...I would have damn near killed them men

Lmao bruh! Nigga gave a speech then was throwing slow ass haymakers.... he won though.

I miss home, but then I don’t some times.

Nigga couldn't figure out if he was trying to be motivational or a villain monologuing .

"I'm tellin y'all niggas how to get US right!... nigga... as a Black community..."

also dude:

"I'll wreck both of you niggas out right here..."

When it's two on one, all you gotta do is grab him by the ankle. He'll be off balance and won't be able to fight.

Just think if the guy with no shirt grabbed him by the foot and didn't let go. It's near impossible to fight two people if one of them is holding you by the foot/ankle and he won't let go.

When it's two on one, all you gotta do is grab him by the ankle. He'll be off balance and won't be able to fight.

Just think if the guy with no shirt grabbed him by the foot and didn't let go. It's near impossible to fight two people if one of them is holding you by the foot/ankle and he won't let go.

View attachment 251663

Man he was fighting 2 old washed up niggas and he 24 and look just as bad as them.

If he was fighting some cat his age he would be quick to pull his gun

Dude had the come back of the year lol that first snuff almost had him out of there but he came back like Jordan on the Wizards

Reactions: GNS
Lmao

Them dudes had tp be smoked out. That shit was funny amd sad at tue same time.

And likely was that L Georges on 6. Talk about a bullshit magnet

Bruh, I had this older broad right around from there on Stansbury. Every... Single... Time... I went to her crib there was always some shit goin' on in the area ESPECIALLY at The Mercury. Used to try to get her to meet me at the BlueBird over on Telegraph instead of fallin' through at her spot 'cause I couldn't stand driving through that whole neighborhood.

Back