Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two Dead Satellites May Collide Tonight. "That's Really, Really Bad."

I've worked in the telecommunications field the last 17yrs, with the army and both major satellite TV companies and have had major presentations and conferences on unused and disregarded satellites.

These are one way, man made objects that were sent into orbit that we send up, with the 80's and 90's engineers not giving a damn what happened after they were no longer needed.

Good look Cain but the average person could careless unless it falls in they backyard and they can turn a profit.
Has it ever amazed you just how accessible essential shit is? Like, you can go to the outskirts of major area. Upon up a fiber vault, with a fucking closet hanger at that. And plus, if you have a hard hat and a van, everyone will just assume ur suppose to be doing that shit. You could just open up a vault..either cut the fiber or open up a can and put in micro bends and it would take hours till someone knew what the fuck happened.

It always blew my mind, like I was outside a pop downtown..shit was like fortnox, right around the corner tho..I could ladder up and kill everything in there..fucking amazing

lol @ the debris increasing from 948 fragments to > 10,000,000 in 20 years. Humans fuck everything up.

Space-Junk-0-678x378.png
Kessler Syndrome soon come. Might be the best thing to happen to the galaxy, lol.

Has it ever amazed you just how accessible essential shit is? Like, you can go to the outskirts of major area. Upon up a fiber vault, with a fucking closet hanger at that. And plus, if you have a hard hat and a van, everyone will just assume ur suppose to be doing that shit. You could just open up a vault..either cut the fiber or open up a can and put in micro bends and it would take hours till someone knew what the fuck happened.

It always blew my mind, like I was outside a pop downtown..shit was like fortnox, right around the corner tho..I could ladder up and kill everything in there..fucking amazing
No one ever questions the cable guy

Did I tell yall the time the chick who helped my friends dad murder her mother came back after her bid dressed as a meter maid trying to finish the job? She somehow still knew womens face after like 10 years even tho she couldn't remember the murder. Wild shit.
Then her and everyone else found out through the news her "sister" was actually her aunt and her "mom" was her grandmother. She was never the same after that.

I see why ya therapist called the cops on you...

them boys outside ya crib like

200w.gif

tenor.gif

Yeah Ft Gordon D447 for AIT
Campbell was 501st Sig Bn and 2-502 Infantry Reg where i worked in an I-Syscon
Knox was an MP battalion but I worked in the DOIM
Bliss was Air Defense Artillery I was the brigade IMO
Man how you remember them building? I think I was C369? I dont recall. Think my second one after I got reclassed was D347?

125thSig assign to 25I (light) outta Hawaii

Detached with 101st in Kandahar and the JOC in Bangram. Back when it was being built up and we where just in a tent and b hut city

Back