Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Twitch Streamer Kai Cenat Arrested During Giveaway In NY

test
Does he even play video games? It seems like every time I see him on my timeline he's just dancing or talking to a rapper or ig model.

That’s when I started noticing him. It was when he had that interview with Ice Spice

But yeah he started with gaming and I guess he got rappers to pull up to his crib

When you’re as popular as him you just can’t ask folks to come out for a huge giveaway. You need to organize with the city on some shit like this
Basically. Which is why he's charged with inciting a riot and unlawful assembly. No permits or sanctions for this event. Dude thought he could just send an IG post and it'd be good. Inciting a riot is a class A misdemeanor in New York

As I think about it more.

He should have known that His demographic would act a fool and destroy folks property for fun if no order was in place
Don’t start that race shit go somewhere where with I seen every race at that so don’t start that

Y’all obviously don’t know Kai demographic if you think what I said had to do with anything with race.

Stop having a victim mentality and acting like the Jews did with Foxx.

I know his fans thought he was a God for having Teanna Trump on his stream and maybe hitting it.

Was only a matter of time, dude was just getting wilder and wilder for views. He almost burned his house down on 4th of July by lighting off fireworks inside, idk what he was thinking. Where df are his og's.

Back