Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Twitch Streamer Kai Cenat Arrested During Giveaway In NY

test
I legit seen the chaos lmao bruh shit was surreal. I was just walking by and there was already 300-400 kids down there. Next thing I know you just seen a mob of kids running in all directions. Stopping traffic, jumping on the back of trucks, shit being thrown everywhere.

I hauled ass up outta there. An hour later when I got home it was on the news that the shit got WORSE.

That Nigga whoever he is that called for this shit should be locked up

inciting a riot huh? 🤨🧐🫤

Ima need to see what led up to all them coming out there like that but off the rip them charges sound like some bullshit

Reactions: GNS
inciting a riot huh? 🤨🧐🫤

Ima need to see what led up to all them coming out there like that but off the rip them charges sound like some bullshit
Nothin bro

This guy was promoting he was gonna be at Union Square park around 4pm for a meet and greet where he was giving away (allegedly) 200-300 PS5s and other gamer shit.

So a sea of teens was out there from 1pm maybe even earlier. When I got in the area it was around 3 and niggas was wylin out.

The guy did show up in a SUV that got mobbed by the kids. He fled and got arrested

Nothin bro

This guy was promoting he was gonna be at Union Square park around 4pm for a meet and greet where he was giving away (allegedly) 200-300 PS5s and other gamer shit.

So a sea of teens was out there from 1pm maybe even earlier. When I got in the area it was around 3 and niggas was wylin out.

The guy did show up in a SUV that got mobbed by the kids. He fled and got arrested

Did you get a ps5 at least?

Back