Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Tupac vs Lil Wayne

???

• Total voters
I’ll take a high level run that was cut short over a few years of dominating a mid mainstream era.

How are we quantifying “best rapper”
now you want to delegitimize a rapper’s entire career by trying to focus on a specific run for a few years

Also if you think pac can rap better than Wayne then idk what to tell you

Wayne the "best" of the WORST star rappers
being better at Pac in anything aside from booty hole and fuckin yo bitch bars is comical

Tbh it Is kinda a big deal for Drake and Nicki both gigantic stars to rise from Wayne. 🤷‍♂️ hate or love folks gotta respect that.

Ita rare as fuck in rap for a rapper to get 1 of his artist to pop at a mid level and damn there impossible as fuck to get two but homie got 2 *major* artist produced under his belt. The real BIG 3 for a long stretch at one point and they all were under the same label... legendary run.

Wayne has came a long, long way and I love to see it.

When u say Wayne has a deeper discography how do u define deep? Quantity or quality?

And when u define impact are u judging it by most recent or of their time?
Idc about the impact angle really

Wayne has quality albums and quality mixtapes

Some people would consider classics

So if he has this and has a larger number than pac while being a better rapper then…

Idc about the impact angle really

Wayne has quality albums and quality mixtapes

Some people would consider classics

So if he has this and has a larger number than pac while being a better rapper then…
Okay so clearly it's subjective

And sounds like your argument emphasizes quantity over quality. "He has more by default of not dying"

So I feel like impact does matter to a point bc Pac arguably had a greater impact with less music/years.

Not to mention they are different rappers.
Punchlines vs substance.
So skill wise u are talking about very diff set of skills.

Okay so clearly it's subjective

And sounds like your argument emphasizes quantity over quality. "He has more by default of not dying"

So I feel like impact does matter to a point bc Pac arguably had a greater impact with less music/years.

Not to mention they are different rappers.
Punchlines vs substance.
So skill wise u are talking about very diff set of skills.
They both have quality so you have to use quantity at that point

But okay Wayne can never do anything to be greater than pac

no matter who ever comes Pac will always be top 5

They both have quality so you have to use quantity at that point

But okay Wayne can never do anything to be greater than pac

no matter who ever comes Pac will always be top 5
It's subjective regardless.

Most would consider Pac catalogue to be deeper and more meaningful messages. This is where the quality argument is not as black and white.

Ironically, to me, I'll listen to Wayne more for nostalgia. Bc idc about most of the shit he raps about anymore. But it does take me back to that time.

Whereas Pac, while there's nostalgia, the music is simply timeless.

Back