Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trust Issues and LDR

I feel like theyre pointless. Ive had friends in LDRs n my sis is in one now.

If me and my girl get in an argument the best way to handle it is face to face, the mental and physical connection combined.

N just barely having that physical presence, what u really getting out of it?

I sometimes feel like ppl that get into many LDRs (out of state) might have a problem with getting too close to others.

If me and my girl get in an argument the best way to handle it is face to face, the mental and physical connection combined.

I sometimes feel like ppl that get into many LDRs (out of state) might have a problem with getting too close to others.

Uhhh...I was in a LDR for a few years. When that ended, I had no issues gettin close to others who was "local". So that's not entirely true.

Hell if anything, the ldr made me value the time we spent wheneva we got together. You can be local and still not have that face to face connection.

Disagree. I’ve been in one and I communicated better with that mf than the nigga i was with for 8+ years.

If it worked for yall then thats cool but for me it'd be nothin more than a glorified pen pal. Need the physical to go with the mental.

Uhhh...I was in a LDR for a few years. When that ended, I had no issues gettin close to others who was "local". So that's not entirely true.

Hell if anything, the ldr made me value the time we spent wheneva we got together. You can be local and still not have that face to face connection.
This is true...but even in that case i would think theres commitment issues unless both ppl are just busy as hell..or even one person is not very interested.

Disagree. I’ve been in one and I communicated better with that mf than the nigga i was with for 8+ years.
Not sayin this was yall but some ppl, especially introverted, communicate better thru other means than face to face or when they know they dont have obligations. I never been in a ldr so im projecting thru ppl i know personally and my own observations.

Doesnt mean 2 genuine ppl cant have a better ldr than 2 ppl in summa these trash ass relationships where they live together or in the same city

This is true...but even in that case i would think theres commitment issues unless both ppl are just busy as hell..or even one person is not very interested.

Not sayin this was yall but some ppl, especially introverted, communicate better thru other means than face to face or when they know they dont have obligations. I never been in a ldr so im projecting thru ppl i know personally and my own observations.

Doesnt mean 2 genuine ppl cant have a better ldr than 2 ppl in summa these trash ass relationships where they live together or in the same city

Varies. Some couples don't feel like they need to be up in each others faces 24/7. Hell I was one of those people, and it worked out fine.

There's always gonna be obstacles thrown at the relationship. A situation where it might turn things from a local relationship, to an ldr. If this is someone you see long term, then you'll make it work.

Varies. Some couples don't feel like they need to be up in each others faces 24/7. Hell I was one of those people, and it worked out fine.
Lol nah fam, being in each others face 24/7 is the opposite extreme of an ldr where yall barely meet face to face. Hell its even worse. Too much freedom is much better than none at all.

Lol nah fam, being in each others face 24/7 is the opposite extreme of an ldr where yall barely meet face to face. Hell its even worse. Too much freedom is much better than none at all.

Well me and my ex didn't have an issue with it b/c we were use to it. So it was nothing to us.

This why I'll tell anybody...if BOTH parties aren't willing to make it work...then it's no point in continuing. One person can't carry that emotional load by themselves.

Back