Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trust Issues and LDR

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
For those who are in a long distance relationship or have been in a long distance relationship before. How do/did you handle trust?

If you have any stories, do share.

I try to be optimistic and give the benefit of the doubt. It can be a weakness in some sense and Ive been told that it's mine lol.

In retrospect, my intuition has been powerful as hell and when I ignore it, I wanna beat myself up if the things I suspected ended up being true. I admit when I do feel something's up, I sometimes start acting differently and begin to dissattach emotionally instead of speaking on it or confronting it. Then ofc THAT becomes another issue itself.

I treat it just like a short distance relationship.

The same principles applies to long distance relationships.

To me the only difference between long and short is that I can't get up in the middle of the night and pop up on yo ass, not that I would do that :relax:

With so much access to one another these days, all these platforms (for me) a long distance relationship can feel like a short distance relationship.

Last edited:
I go hard.

Like fuck, if you gonna hurt me, hurt me knowing that you hurt a real one...

If I'm scared to trust a person why even be with them?
I never think about if I'm getting lied to cuz that's just a waste of brain power

i wouldn't dare do a long distance relationship with a guy I didn't trust. that's definitely a waste of time. trust is a MUST in that circumstance.

If it’s a legit LDR that we both recognize as that, you gotta at least hit me wit a “I’m gonna be busy today but wanted to say hey”..something

But that’s only if we both saying that’s what it is, if we just established a bond but sayin it ain’t that deep. I don’t mind going week or so with either you or I checking in.

Do that on the weekends, that’ll be our thing..ya mean

Given he may be busy or whatever. I mean life happens. I’m totally understanding after I pop off.

Communication makes shit way better.

and by the way ion trust shit regardless, in my mind you fucking and I can’t do nothing about it, so just accept reality and enjoy reality

Wasn't the jealous type.

I refused to drive myself crazy by allowing all these assumptions develop in my head, thinking they're up to something if they...

- don't answer my call
- don't respond to my text
- don't tell me where they're at all times
- don't call me back in a "timely" manner

And yes...hacking into their personal stuff is insecurity at it's finest. How can you say you trust someone by breaking into their shyt?? Makes no sense.

The one time i tried it I handled it terribly. I was insecure and had a measurable dose of "bitch nigga" in me so I was jealous and trying to hack her shit. Swore she was cheating and couldnt hack her shit so I dealt with it by smashing a gang of you hoe niggas ole ladies (facts btw). Come to find out she really WAS cheating. But I was still measurably a bitch nigga for worrying about what a female do with her body. Thats shit I can't control. And so I learned to put that energy towards shit I got control over.

I've accepted that I will probably die alone

Relationships can be stressful af. Don't all you "I'm in a successful relationship" niggas come for me either. I didn't say the shit was impossible. I'm just speaking for myself

I've accepted that I will probably die alone

Relationships can be stressful af. Don't all you "I'm in a successful relationship" niggas come for me either. I didn't say the shit was impossible. I'm just speaking for myself

9BB78992-623D-482B-848E-C011E8C0737E.png
Captain Optimistic over here

Just like any relationship you have to trust the person whether they're 5 miles away, 50 miles, or 250 miles away. Proximity won't stop somebody from cheating if they really want to do it

Back