Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Wants To Meet With NFL Players To Recommend People For Pardon

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
President Donald Trump said he wants to meet with NFL players and other athletes who kneel during the National Anthem so they can recommend people they think should be pardoned due to unfair treatment by the justice system.
"I'm going to ask them to recommend to me people who were unfairly treated," Trump said at White House Friday. Trump's contentious relationship with the NFL reached a peak last year when he lambasted players who took a knee during the National Anthem to protest institutionalized racism and police brutality.

"You have a lot of people in the NFL in particular, but in sports leagues, they're not proud enough to stand for our National Anthem. I don't like that," Trump said Friday, also insisting that players should not remain in the locker room when the "Star Spangled Banner" is playing.
"What I'm going to do is, I'm going to say to them instead of talk ... I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me -- because that's what they're protesting -- people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system," Trump said. "And I understand that."

He added, "If the athletes have friends of theirs or people they know about that have been unfairly treated by the system, let me know."

Last year, Trump suggested to NFL owners that they "get that son of a bitch off the field right now" and fire players who don't stand for the playing of the National Anthem.
Recently, the NFL implemented a new policy that teams could choose to require athletes in their arenas to stand during the playing of the anthem. It also gave players the option of remaining off the field, in the locker rooms, during the playing of the anthem if they choose not to stand for it.

On Friday, Trump called his presidential power to pardon people a "beautiful thing," adding that "you got to get it right." The President also floated a pardon for posthumous boxing great Muhammad Ali, though the athlete's attorney said that is "unnecessary" because the Supreme Court overturned his previous conviction.

giphy.webp

Wonder how many so called real niggas that are in the NFL are going to get pressure put on them from people back where they are from about helping trying to get so and so who they grew up with released.

If they don't do it will they be a target anytime they go back home!!!

A lot of ways this shit could play out.

Don’t fall for this transparent shit.

Ain’t a list long enough in the world could right the wrongs this system done. And this protest wasn’t about the hundreds of thousands non violent drug offenders doing too much time. It’s about police brutality.

"What I'm going to do is, I'm going to say to them instead of talk ... I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me -- because that's what they're protesting -- people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system," Trump said. "And I understand that."

Goddamn liar.

Furthermore... all this pardoning is to get people used to the idea of him handing out pardons so when he, his son in law and oldest son and all his co-conspirators go down for collusion he can pardon everybody and be like “hey I pardoned a bunch of yours, too. Don’t be a hypocrite.”

FOH Trumpito. If I was an NFL player I’d mail him a photo of my ass to kiss

A pardon don’t fix the problem. Changing the law is what’s needed

This shit is child’s play

Back