Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Viciously Trashes Chicago During Visit to the City, Calls It Less Safe Than Afghanistan

Trump Viciously Trashes Chicago During Visit to the City, Calls It Less Safe Than Afghanistan

President Donald Trump made his way to Chicago today to speak at a police conference where he bashed the city’s head of police and attacked the city as a worse place to live than Afghanistan.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson had opted out of attending Trump’s speech at the International Association of Chiefs of Police conference, saying it “doesn’t line up with our city’s core values, along with my personal values.”

“He said the values of the people of Chicago are more important than anything President Trump would have to say,” Trump said. “That’s very insulting statement after all I’ve done for the police. I’ve done more than any other president has ever done for the police.”

Trump went on to claim Chicago “is embarrassing to us as a nation. All over the world they’re talking about Chicago. Afghanistan is a safe place by comparison. It’s true. Police officers of Chicago are entitled to a police superintendent who has their backs and knows what he is doing.”

Trump also took time during the speech to attack actor Jussie Smollett, and claimed he committed a hate crime against Trump supporters.

Smollett was accused of staging a fake hate crime attack on himself. Charges were dropped earlier this year, but the FBI is investigating the case.

“Then you have the case of this wise guy Jussie Smollett who beat up himself. And he said MAGA country did it … that’s a hate crime, that’s a hate crime and it’s a scam. It is a real big scam just like the impeachment of your president is a scam,” Trump said.

I'm tired of him chastising places and doing nothing about it. If Chicago is bad, fix it (he's arrogant enough to think he can do something like that). He brought up california wildfires a couple months ago. Offered no aid or solutions. Just talked about it saying it's a bad situation. We know nigga. what else.

Oh shit that’s why there was so many police out there this morning? It seemed like half of the police department was in front McCormick Place/wintrust arena this morning
Also didn’t help that they were shooting a movie a block away

If Chicago were really Is as dangerous as Afghanistan; that motherfucker wouldn’t even be there. And if there is such a city that was devastated by war; why isn’t that motherfucker doing anything about it? There is a war occurring within your country as a sitting president, and not only are you not wearing any body armor; but you’re talking shit as if that city is not a part of the U.S.

Last edited:
I don't think situations like these are something one President can do about it. The least he can do is offer solutions, maybe carry out some executive orders to better the cause if its that serious instead of just pointing out the obvious. There's plenty of fucked up communities in this country. You have to change the culture somehow and it has to be a collective effort from all 3 branches of the gov't down to the people who live there. But the shit is so far gone and complex, i don't know what could be done. Shit like this been going on for 40-50+ years. When has a President ever actually did something effective let alone for black people as a whole since JFK? smh this dude

Back