Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

Right !? Basically he saying vote Trump so he can continue to fuck over black people even more because the country should burn to the ground and people should die ? This is not the 1800s, niggas dont fight with guns and knives today, they fight with pens and laws. God I hate niggas at times fam.

Yea I really had no idea wtf he was talking about. If he down for blacks building their own way cool. But hoping the country burn and goes into chaos would get a lot of us killed. Not to mention how we gonna get medical help and etc

if you're gonna do that, post his thoughts on POST parties.

580adc58058a0.image.jpg

Ironically, millions of black people now have literally life saving healthcare insurance thanks to President Obama and the Democratic policy
Not perfect because of how they had to bastardized the law to appease Republicans....but it's just outright lies to say "nothing was done" and "both parties are the same"

And no the shit didn't have to "just for black people" but the result are all the same. Unless all you care about is "name brand"

You ain't malcolm lol. We got black people in elected positions in the democratic party. We have a coalition of black voters that are the key voting bloc in the democratic party. We have influence in the democratic party.

We got NONE of that shit with the gop.

How you finna enact your vision in reality? I'm seriously asking. What's the move. I'm completely amendable, if your way is the way to go I'm rollin.

But, if you dont...

if you're gonna do that, post his thoughts on POST parties.

580adc58058a0.image.jpg
I got X videos for days.

Never care for how you lot exploit Brother Malcolm and his words from 50 plus years ago
while refusing to contextualize things in 2020

His words are as accuratetoday as they were when he said them. Elijah Muhammad was a great teacher and prophet. Don'ttalk about exploitation if you don't know about Elijah Muhammad.
His own folks killed him.

But y’all love the NOI
1. Not relevant to the thread at all

2. A damn lie. The US government and the NYPD

murdered him and it's painfully obvious to anyone who cares to pay attention.
You ain't malcolm lol. We got black people in elected positions in the democratic party. We have a coalition of black voters that are the key voting bloc in the democratic party. We have influence in the democratic party.

We got NONE of that shit with the gop.

How you finna enact your vision in reality? I'm seriously asking. What's the move. I'm completely amendable, if your way is the way to go I'm rollin.

But, if you dont...
I'll be back to this. Don't worry

I got X videos for days.

His words are as accuratetoday as they were when he said them. Elijah Muhammad was a great teacher and prophet. Don'ttalk about exploitation if you don't know about Elijah Muhammad.

1. Not relevant to the thread at all

2. A damn lie. The US government and the NYPD

murdered him and it's painfully obvious to anyone who cares to pay attention.

I'll be back to this. Don't worry

Show us the proof who killed him.

From voting rights, healthcare, education, tax reform, minimal wage,etc,etc .....,policy & legislation

When you compare Democratic and Republican stance TODAY..in 2020...where we are NOW.
How the hell can any honest and objective person claim "both parties are the same"

You are being disingenuous and just intellectually lazy

Even if Trump loses, he can still execute the Platinum Plan?

Let me know why we wouldn’t still get it?

Even if Trump loses, he can still execute the Platinum Plan?

Let me know why we wouldn’t still get it?

What? If Trump loses, he ain't gonna do shit to help anyone. He's going to try and force more government officials to have parties and stay at his properties so he can make some money and then he's going to steal some shit from the White House and spend the rest of his presidency at Mar-a-lago bitching.

Back