Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

No, it actually wasn't.
It was cringle worth. But no over exaggerated unrealistic promises were made claiming to solve all our woes
So trump is pandering bc he made a specific plan for black people that sounds too outrageous to pull off

Hillary wasn't pandering bc she asked for votes without a plan to begin with

And Biden isnt pandering either bc he has a plan just no one knows exactly what he's gonna do

You the epitome of a sucka

You in here talking all this shit, yet you suckin democrat dick. Your answer to counter one old racist white man is run out and vote for another racist white man who actively been destroying the black community his entire political career.

Shit is completely illogical.

Even funnier, you keep saying ppl caping for trump, yet nobody has said anything in support of his ass. But you such a political chump, you conflate any anti democrat sentiment to be republican support.

You frontlin for a campaign that give no fucks about you

Any anti dem statement you spring into action.

Ol

View attachment 390034

ass chump
tenor.gif

So trump is pandering bc he made a specific plan for black people that sounds too outrageous to pull off

Hillary wasn't pandering bc she asked for votes without a plan to begin with

And Biden isnt pandering either bc he has a plan just no one knows exactly what he's gonna do
Let's work in chronological order.

Hilary was wack for the hot sauce line. Black people told her that by staying home on election day. We seen thru the shit and responded in kind.

Donald trump on the other hand, touts an agenda that adversely effects our community. Conservative judges, roll back of private federal prison ban, mainstreaming white supremacy groups, sanctioning police violence, railing against black lives matter, Muslim travel ban, defending Confederate generals and monument, etc.

Now pause there and in all sincerity try and argue that both offenses are the same. Hilary only hurt herself. Trump is causing us irreparable harm, shit ain't apples and apples.

Now, to biden man it ain't anyone's fault but your own if you cant read the mans plan and see what he wants to do. A plan that has been out in the public sphere since the primaries and not something haphazardly put together the month before the election mind you.

1 party is guilty of misguided and tone deaf outreach in an attempt to win votes. The other is guilty of revitalizing white supremacy in mainstream American politics. The shit ain't the same, at all. It's a bad faith argument to suggest that these are equivalent behaviors, they are not.

You the epitome of a sucka

You in here talking all this shit, yet you suckin democrat dick. Your answer to counter one old racist white man is run out and vote for another racist white man who actively been destroying the black community his entire political career.

Shit is completely illogical.

Even funnier, you keep saying ppl caping for trump, yet nobody has said anything in support of his ass. But you such a political chump, you conflate any anti democrat sentiment to be republican support.

You frontlin for a campaign that give no fucks about you

Any anti dem statement you spring into action.

Ol

View attachment 390034

ass chump

Please share the quote or line or sentence where I stated anything about voting for any Democrat.

Also, please go back and read through this thread again.

I have been critical of Trump's 'Platinum Plan' and Ice Coon's involvement.

Now I have responded to others bringing up deflection topics.

I know the mind, when under stress, performs steps to protect itself and may alter the perceived reality of the individual.

I believe in your case your mind is performing 'confirmation bias' and using filters to strain out the things it doesn't want to accept.

And that's okay. Not everyone can mentally operate at a high level for a sustained period of time.

Meanwhile, I will be waiting on you to share the information where I promoted voting for a Democrat.

I do know I shared with everyone in the thread both camps' plans speaking to Black America.

Again, don't respond with anything other than references and facts.

If you don't, you lose.

Oh, you mean the 'Plantation Plan' that Trump is going to put into play? 500 billion to Black America, right?

Anyone ask Mitch what he thinks about it?

Anyone ask Trump or Ice Coon why it took four years to develop this?

Anyone ask Mexico about that wall payment?

Anyone ask about the ACA replacement?

Do you see the pattern here?
This DENSE ass nigga is STILL trying to convince people trump is no good

Stoopid, you been preaching to the choir for 2 weeks straight

I mean, this is equivalent to protesting meat at a vegan restaurant...

do you understand that???????

Please share the quote or line or sentence where I stated anything about voting for any Democrat.

Also, please go back and read through this thread again.

I have been critical of Trump's 'Platinum Plan' and Ice Coon's involvement.

Now I have responded to others bringing up deflection topics.

I know the mind, when under stress, performs steps to protect itself and may alter the perceived reality of the individual.

I believe in your case your mind is performing 'confirmation bias' and using filters to strain out the things it doesn't want to accept.

And that's okay. Not everyone can mentally operate at a high level for a sustained period of time.

Meanwhile, I will be waiting on you to share the information where I promoted voting for a Democrat.

I do know I shared with everyone in the thread both camps' plans speaking to Black America.

Again, don't respond with anything other than references and facts.

If you don't, you lose.

lmao

I know you think your troll game is on 1 thou, you feelin real good about yourself right now huh? It's cool I get it you gotta have something to feel good about.

I don't need to go back and read what I already understand. Which is your whole stance in this thread has been to call people who don't take issue with what Cube tried to do, or at least don't consider him a coon, has been to troll.

You throw accusations of ppl supporting something they never have stated they support. See what I just did to you?

Imagine me "losing" on an internet forum. lol

Real life winning is so much more exciting.

Nigga.... cube is for US

He is not team trump and anybody looking at this objectively would know that

Jeezy christ

Y'all have discernment issues
yea....i think you missed my earlier posts.......i like what hes trying.

i dont know with you sometimes......
but yea.
yall hella sensitive in this thread.

cmon bruh ...you better than this.

I see neither of you refuted my statement and did nothing to bring forth any facts.

Again, it's cool.

Ya'll stay classy and enjoy your Friday.

Just know if you run your mouth on this site and think you won't get called out for it like your boy Ice Coon, well...keep dreaming.

I don't care how many ABW bucks you have.?

Dos you just don’t be fully explaining. You say bits and pieces and we gotta try and put together what you mean
exactly.

and whats crazy is most people will come at you like you dumb or playing.

if you cant piece it together .....shouldnt you ask more questions to try to understand...or if you not about to try to pull anything out of a person then just ignore them. its really that simple.

ill just delete the rest ...its not importatn

Last edited:
Half our race turnt on a brother for wanting to meet with the president of the United States of America

Sensitive..
i agree.....i was arguing with black americans here in europe about it.

some are calling him a coon too.

regardless of what i think about the plan...which im not interested in reading....hes trying...

i hate that we vilify those who try but chill with those who do nothing.
i hate that we vilify those who want to built but chill with those who want to destroy.
we are not a monolith yet cube aint thinking like us.

even if cube is wrong wrong wrong......
the way people are acting towards this is killing differing mindframes and potential heros for the race that are not yet in their purpose.

why should anyone step up for us if we gonna tear him down in front of the world......we been doing their job for them in many ways.

I see neither of you refuted my statement and did nothing to bring forth any facts.

Again, it's cool.

Ya'll stay classy and enjoy your Friday.

Just know if you run your mouth on this site and think you won't get called out for it like your boy Ice Coon, well...keep dreaming.

I don't care how many ABW bucks you have.?
tenor.gif

You oblivious old fuck nigga

You crawled out from under the Mega thread to troll this thread about how bad trump is... because without your invaluable input we wouldn't have known huh...

Damn, even the more sensible dems like @Rubato and @Inori didnt bother to pull you aside and correct you like

tenor.gif

"Nobody supports trump fam lol".

They just let you look like a bimbo cheerleader on their team cuz it's entertaining

Wrong and loud af. Belligerent. Just stfu already. You've embarrassed yourself enough

exactly.

and whats crazy is most people will come at you like you dumb or playing.

if you cant piece it together .....shouldnt you ask more questions to try to understand...or if you not about to try to pull anything out of a person then just ignore them. its really that simple.

ill just delete the rest ...its not importatn

Um, that's actually called 'clear articulation of thoughts'. You just admitted to playing dumb. No wonder you are getting roasted, because you can't convey your thoughts clearly.

And then you try to say you are doing it intentionally.

This is comical.

Man, ya'll enjoy your Friday

i agree.....i was arguing with black americans here in europe about it.

some are calling him a coon too.

regardless of what i think about the plan...which im not interested in reading....hes trying...

i hate that we vilify those who try but chill with those who do nothing.
i hate that we vilify those who want to built but chill with those who want to destroy.
we are not a monolith yet cube aint thinking like us.

even if cube is wrong wrong wrong......
the way people are acting towards this is killing differing mindframes and potential heros for the race that are not yet in their purpose.

why should anyone step up for us if we gonna tear him down in front of the world......we been doing their job for them in many ways.

You just admitted to not reading the very plan that this thread was started for.

What does that say about you?

You can't even factually speak on this because you have no clue of what it is.

Wow.

I just read through the entire thread and it's interesting folks calling Cube a coon for working with republicans to get a black agenda yet Biden ran on consensus with the same republicans during the primaries and in the General and is intending on filling his cabinet with republicans as well. What Cube did was inoffensive compared to what we may be getting the next 4 years.

Um, that's actually called 'clear articulation of thoughts'. You just admitted to playing dumb. No wonder you are getting roasted, because you can't convey your thoughts clearly.

And then you try to say you are doing it intentionally.

This is comical.

Man, ya'll enjoy your Friday
just take your lil win bruh....you know you jumped to prove something that wasnt said....

try rereading what i said and think about how your response even comes close to making sense?

Back