Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump To Send Feds To Chicago To Stop "Carnage"

Me personally I'm not worried about it, I'm more concerned with my oldest child and my sis in law since they're 14 and 15 and are out and about.

Me personally I'm not worried about it, I'm more concerned with my oldest child and my sis in law sine they're 14 and 15 and are out and about.
I can't imagine. I mean I can, I've been there, but I couldn't live there. I say dumb shit to people all the time, for fun lol, I'd already be gone.

I keep my concealed carry on me, come with that bs if you want I'm returning fire. Even got my wife something just in case

Only negative I see in this is it could end up like the gang task force in LA in the late 80s and early 90s where they were just hemming any and all young black men up.

But something dies need to be done to get these reckless nig nogs off the street

These jackasses shooting somebody every damn day out here, you look at a nigga more than a second they think it's a reason to start firing. One of the reasons shit got out of hand parents not giving a fuck what their kids are doing,

Back