Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' calls them 'rapists and animals'

White women and their inbred male counterparts have never felt so liberated. Their vile ways aren't worth even hiding anymore in their eyes. "Emboldened" is an understatement. Can't wait for this Prez to have a career threatening heart attack caused by Big Macs. Wishful thinking. I know.

Dennison has emboldened racists to be out in the open with their racism.

That shit is one of the best things that could've happened. The shit is beautiful to me.

Being truly who they are so they can be dealt with for who they truly are. Can't ask for much more than that. Just show me who you really are and we can go from there.

Smh. I'm not surprised. Whites are the majority race in this country. Something like 75%. They have shown who they are and what they are about since the first day they set foot in this country. But there are people who actually believe that all of a sudden these same white people have warm and fuzzy feelings for brown people. Poor, homeless brown people at that. No they don't. Not unless they can use them.

Back