Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hear you but if they have to shed American blood that’s not a good look for the Feds at all

"Don't start none, won't be none" - African American proverb

We already know them yahoos got guns and ain't afraid to come with 'em. But... The Feds got better guns, plus there's the National Guard, Secret Service, and the CIA to deal with. If his supporters bring it and get dealt with like the traitors they are then so be it.

"Don't start none, won't be none" - African American proverb

We already know them yahoos got guns and ain't afraid to come with 'em. But... The Feds got better guns, plus there's the National Guard, Secret Service, and the CIA to deal with. If his supporters bring it and get dealt with like the traitors they are then so be it.

I agree with all of that

It would still be a huge L for the Feds if it happened (if they had to kill a few of them) and the other side would spin it as this generation’s Boston Massacre

Then imagine how that next Trump rally would go

If you think that would be the “solution” or the “end”…lol aight

I agree with all of that

It would still be a huge L for the Feds if it happened (if they had to kill a few of them) and the other side would spin it as this generation’s Boston Massacre

Then imagine how that next Trump rally would go

If you think that would be the “solution” or the “end”…lol aight

There would be no "next Trump rally", 'cause he'd be indicted, if not being held in a federal prison.

There would be no "next Trump rally", 'cause he'd be indicted, if not being held in a federal prison.

Maybe…I just don’t see that being the end…the flock will find something to follow if he’s incapacitated

Hopefully it’s the prayer crystals guy

Back