Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meadows wants no parts of these charges....

I think his fans are starting to wake up to the fact that dude is just a rich narcissist that wants to do what he wants and doesn’t really care about their political views. He just harnesses their hatred for everyone they don’t like so they do as he says. I don’t think there will be long before they let him devour himself in his scandals and attach themselves to a more competent sycophant that sings the same tune.

I think his fans are starting to wake up to the fact that dude is just a rich narcissist that wants to do what he wants and doesn’t really care about their political views. He just harnesses their hatred for everyone they don’t like so they do as he says. I don’t think there will be long before they let him devour himself in his scandals and attach themselves to a more competent sycophant that sings the same tune.
Competent one?? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Competent one?? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Well from their perspective, one that does a better job at not making them look like complete fools for support him. Like the gov of Florida, he too is an idiot silver spoon conservative, but at least he has some ability to not put his foot in his mouth. Although he did try to go to war wit Disney and got throughly owned by them.

Well from their perspective, one that does a better job at not making them look like complete fools for support him. Like the gov of Florida, he too is an idiot silver spoon conservative, but at least he has some ability to not put his foot in his mouth. Although he did try to go to war wit Disney and got throughly owned by them.
Trump in his ass though, he trying to make ol boy look terrible, but your point is extremely valid and feasible, just not sure who they can go for

Back