Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ll say this tho, this verdict hurts this dude as far as swing voters goes. Unless you a hardline MAGA supporter this conviction is gonna weigh heavily on the minds of people on the fence. It would be different if he was found not guilty on all or even some of the counts.

I don’t think Trump is getting voted back in.
Swing voter we gotta be real when was the last time there were actual swing voters also... trump run on racism and spite who put there is waffling

Another thing to think about… he’s not officially the republican nominee. The GOP if they feel like their hand must be forced could decide going this direction ain’t the move and go with someone else. Being the party that let a nominee with 34 felony counts freshly on their record & then loosing would be an historic L for them.

Swing voter we gotta be real when was the last time there were actual swing voters also... trump run on racism and spite who put there is waffling

I get what you saying, but never put it past an American to still find a way to be indecisive on a no brainer situation.

Reactions: GNS
Yes. I believe technically he can be president even if was in jail for this on election day
I get why it’s a thing, prevents sitting presidents from jailing all their viable opponents.

Founding fathers wanted to safeguard against tyrants and probably gave voters too much credit by assuming they’d have enough sense to not elect an actual criminal

Back