Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Trump Classified Docs Case Dismissed in Florida By Judge Cannon

Hearing this won’t matter because it will go to the US Supreme Court and get overturned. If so, wondering how that plays with states rights.

It will be ironic when the Republicans rebuke this given their stance on abortion and states rights.
There's no guarantee the Supreme Court overturns it. They used him as their useful idiot and they can now finally get rid of him

There's no guarantee the Supreme Court overturns it. They used him as their useful idiot and they can now finally get rid of him
From my understanding not all states have similar provisions in their state constitutions.. I believe the only states who have similar provisions are New Mexico…

Last edited:
I would have believed this at one time, but the Republicans have had so many opportunities to rid themselves of Trump yet they still come crawling back.

Back