Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Supreme Court Rules Trump Has ‘Absolute Immunity’ From Criminal Prosecution

Also @ChicagoFigure is right, Presidents always been immune form whatever they did in office.

Only this time the Supreme court went extra extra with it and basically made the president above the law.

Right. It buys him time but it doesn't absolve him of anything whatsoever nor makes a ruling on his cases.
You don’t don’t think he knew that this ruling would do that?

Why would he out of all the other presidents need to bring this to the Supreme Court?

We’re not even talking about how two of the justices should have recused themselves from the case.

You don’t don’t think he knew that this ruling would do that?

Why would he out of all the other presidents need to bring this to the Supreme Court?

We’re not even talking about how two of the justices should have recused themselves from the case.
Ofc he knew that. All I'm saying is the only W he got was delaying the trial. Not immunity. That's still up to the J6 judge.

All this dictator talk is nonsense.

Ofc he knew that. All I'm saying is the only W he got was delaying the trial. Not immunity. That's still up to the J6 judge.

All this dictator talk is nonsense.

That’s a massive win in an election year.

Nevermind the fact this was brought to the Supreme Court in either December or January, then decided on the last day of the court session.

You didn’t answer the second question either.

That’s a massive win in an election year.

You didn’t answer the second question either.
He brought it to the SC to appeal to delay the trial. I thought that was obvious and implied in my response.

If u already agreed that it doesn't make him a dictator and he doesn't have unchallenged immunity then my fault.

He brought it to the SC to appeal to delay the trial. I thought that was obvious and implied in my response.

If u already agreed that it doesn't make him a dictator and he doesn't have unchallenged immunity then my fault.

The above was in response to you saying

“Y'all gotta understand by now that both sides will literally use everything they possibly can as a W or fear mongering tactic to win.”

I didn’t use the quotes correctly..my bad.

Based on

- Trump brought the case to Supreme Court because he was charged with January 6
- arguing for absolute immunity, no president has ever said that.
- Number of fuckery he’s done / said over the years.

it’s not fear mongering to say the logical step for him is wield power of the decision like a dictator.

The above was in response to you saying

“Y'all gotta understand by now that both sides will literally use everything they possibly can as a W or fear mongering tactic to win.”

I didn’t use the quotes correctly..my bad.

Based on

- Trump brought the case to Supreme Court because he was charged with January 6
- arguing for absolute immunity, no president has ever said that.
- Number of fuckery he’s done / said over the years.

it’s not fear mongering to say the logical step for him is wield power of the decision like a dictator.
I get the fear of him trying to be a dictator and all the project 2025 shit. That's real.

But this ruling does not help either of those aspirations.

The fear mongering are those saying that this ruling accomplishes those things or brings us closer to it. It simply does not.

Back