Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Supreme Court Rules Trump Has ‘Absolute Immunity’ From Criminal Prosecution

Theres no end of valid criticisms of Joe Biden as President. but he doesn't want this country to be fascist dictatorship with himself as it's leader..and Trump does. And we know he does because he appointed the justices that voted to make it possible.

How so?

When Trump got convicted the right was saying "that can go both ways now"

This puts an end to that doesn't it?
The right is definitely celebrating while forgetting the ruling plays for both sides
It plays both sides but only one side is going to act on it especially if trump was to get into office. With this new ruling Trump can make himself a dictator and go unchecked by any law in the land

It plays both sides but only one side is going to act on it especially if trump was to get into office. With this new ruling Trump can make himself a dictator and go unchecked by any law in the land
The lower courts now get to decide which of his actions are not considered official. If they are not considered official, he may still be prosecuted. He's not just granted immunity from everything he's been accused of if found guilty.

Look I know I could be interpreting this wrong but I feel like one side is claiming a W they don't actually have for obvious reasons, and another side fear mongering for more "democracy is on the line"

Back