Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Admin Now Reportedly Deploying Federal Agents In Chicago

Damn I didn't think about that.

So these unidentified fed agents could try that shit with some undercover cops. With the climate we're in that is going to be an explosive situation

Yeah, I think it was the Chicago mayor that pointed out that what the Fed agents were doing was illegal and that if they pulled it in Chicago, they would be arrested and prosecuted. If she sticks with that, and the cops support her, it will be a problem.

Yeah, I think it was the Chicago mayor that pointed out that what the Fed agents were doing was illegal and that if they pulled it in Chicago, they would be arrested and prosecuted. If she sticks with that, and the cops support her, it will be a problem.

This shit might lead to somewhat the ending of local police and just having 1 nationwide police force.

This shit might lead to somewhat the ending of local police and just having 1 nationwide police force.

I think the Federal government can pass national regulations for police forces. I think it would be pretty hard for them to take control of state and local police forces though. The fact that there is so much variation from jurisdiction to jurisdiction is is messed up, but that's also a product of the fact that the laws themselves differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The problem with these Fed agents though is that they really only have the power to enforce Federal laws and right now they are basically being called to handle state law violations. So they end up charging people with bullshit charges like shining a laser point in the face of a federal agent.

I think the Federal government can pass national regulations for police forces. I think it would be pretty hard for them to take control of state and local police forces though. The fact that there is so much variation from jurisdiction to jurisdiction is is messed up, but that's also a product of the fact that the laws themselves differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The problem with these Fed agents though is that they really only have the power to enforce Federal laws and right now they are basically being called to handle state law violations. So they end up charging people with bullshit charges like shining a laser point in the face of a federal agent.

The way the government uses the media to brainwash people. The dumb ass majority of this nation would vote of a national police force if that could be put on the ballot.

These people have real problems with laws vary county to county, city to city let alone state to state. Shit some even hate that some states made weed legal and want the goverment to enforce federal laws in regards to weed.

Back