Welcome To aBlackWeb

true or false?

I expect better from them....don’t talk that god shit then be a complete heathen out there then when confronted about it’s always “ no one is perfect “ “ we all slip sometimes” “ we fall but we get back up”

lmao

see folks struggling and dying for no reason turn me away from the church/religion

And access to the internet multiply that X100 for me.

I expect better from them....don’t talk that god shit then be a complete heathen out there then when confronted about it’s always “ no one is perfect “ “ we all slip sometimes” “ we fall but we get back up”

lmao

But that’s the entire poking of most religions. Yiu gon make mistakes.

So is the rest of the world. So is this forum.

So is literally everywhere we you go.

Go ahead and lie to me to tell me where only real niggaz and honest people go. Where in society is there an overabundance of morally righteous people with no faults.

What institution in the our entire society can make the claim that not one corrupt person is in their ranks?

It's the classic case of people being corrupt vs the institution itself being corrupt. When it comes to religious folks vast majority of the time it's the people fucking up the morals and beliefs not the actual beliefs themselves

see folks struggling and dying for no reason turn me away from the church/religion

And access to the internet multiply that X100 for me.

the internet really do play a major role in that shit

lmao

What religion you know calls for people to be perfect and never slip up? That's a weird assumption I see non church going people put on church going people alot.

Why is Jamal Bryant leading a church while having like 7 kids out of wedlock ...most of them he had while married

the fuck I’m posed to get from him
I never listened to that man once

In fact unless I know you personally, there's not too many people at all I trust with their message.

It's like the dude who married us, sometimes his father. And my mom's. Everbody else I look at side eyed cuz I've watched them close enough.

I never listened to that man once

In fact unless I know you personally, there's not too many people at all I trust with their message.

It's like the dude who married us, sometimes his father. And my mom's. Everbody else I look at side eyed cuz I've watched them close enough.
Was just using fam as an example

Exactly ...so what’s the point and his purpose?

None. Not everybody that claims to be a man of God is one and if you know that then why get upset at somebody you know is one some bullshit? Just let them be on their bullshit and let life handle them the way it will. But trying to use an obvious fraud ass nigga as a reason to doubt religion isn't a good starting point.

ok lets move away from the “there are good and bad ppl everywhere” talking point. i think we all know that.

i just so happen to take issue with those that shove religion down your throat 24/7 while not practicing it at home and/or in their relationship with others.

i also think megachurches should be dismantled

None. Not everybody that claims to be a man of God is one and if you know that then why get upset at somebody you know is one some bullshit? Just let them be on their bullshit and let life handle them the way it will. But trying to use an obvious fraud ass nigga as a reason to doubt religion isn't a good starting point.
Where have I doubted religion....

the topic is about church defined as in a house of worship

I am pointing out one of the main reason why ppl tend to avoid houses of worship

the reasons millennials are being referenced her is because of statistics:
View attachment 452878
Every known tradition to man will eventually fade out.

As I was saying earlier, many churches don't cater to that age demographic. The ones that do be lit..... But most churches preaching to old niggaz.

Them young churches be off the hook though. That's the shit elzo talking about.. Plasters fucking the congregation having babies n shit.... Yeah it's definitely a wild game...

But again..... Fuck niggaz going to his church for to begin with? A lotta people just like to belong. In earlier generations church was that spot. It's mad other options for that now.... And you don't gotta have people all in your business either..

Shit just changing up

I was raised like that. Up until this youngest generation of kids in my fam, most all my aunts and uncles and their kids from my generation was raised in the church. Every group has its own issues I’m sure, but none of my fam share these negative generalized opinions of the church as a whole, aside from maybe “mainstream church” you find in modern day on TV and all, which don’t teach pure religion that the early church practiced.

Back