Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tristan Thompson Knocked Out Draymond At Espys After Party?

it's because he won the draft lotto being drafted by GS, then has done nothing but talk shit

he wouldnt even be an afterthought in Sacramento or some shit

that fake tough guy shit need to stop

all of its wwe anyway...i remember when him and Boogie got tied up and it was a buncha huffing and puffing and now them niggas on the same team

I think its the opposite

he's on the winning team so he irks everybody when he talks shit

you can talk all the shit you want if you're losing tho....crazy

thats like if Jay dropped a song about broke niggas tonight.....the world would cry foul

but a sound cloud rapper can imaginary shit on everybody lol

I look at niggas funny who hate Draymond. First of all, he’s a really good player and he’d be one in any system.

But dude play his role and created a lane for guys coming into the NBA now

What type of weak niggas get emotional over trash talking in a game. He talk too much shit. So he should get punched in his face over a fucking game? Niggas are way too emotional, I blame it on the GMOs

Come on, fam. Dude kicks people in the dick when his Create a Roster team starts losing, and then throws bitch fits when the shit talking comes his way. He's indefensible. Talented yes? A whole hoe nigga? Absolutely. He can't be touched on the court because it's more hurtful to a team to throw punches. On the street? Talk that shit and eventually you'll get hit. That's life rules right there. Regardless of subject, a nigga talking loud and in your face about a subject you're done with is gonna catch hands.

I think its the opposite

he's on the winning team so he irks everybody when he talks shit

you can talk all the shit you want if you're losing tho....crazy

thats like if Jay dropped a song about broke niggas tonight.....the world would cry foul

but a sound cloud rapper can imaginary shit on everybody lol

Do you see Nick Young, klay, anybody else popping off like he do?

thats not their personality AP

Dray would be the same Dray in any other city and nobody would care is all im saying

Boogie talk big shit, Z-Bo talk big shit, Oak talked major shit, Gary Payton was the shit talk king

it aint everybody but its def part of the game

James Johnson called Ben Simmons PUSSY up and down the court for a whole game and damn near kissed him

everybody loved it

thats not their personality AP

Dray would be the same Dray in any other city and nobody would care is all im saying

Boogie talk big shit, Z-Bo talk big shit, Oak talked major shit, Gary Payton was the shit talk king

it aint everybody but its def part of the game
i disagree

He wouldnt be doing this shit on lottery bound Sacramento or Phoenix

I look at niggas funny who hate Draymond. First of all, he’s a really good player and he’d be one in any system.

But dude play his role and created a lane for guys coming into the NBA now

What type of weak niggas get emotional over trash talking in a game. He talk too much shit. So he should get punched in his face over a fucking game? Niggas are way too emotional, I blame it on the GMOs

He would be the one in any system?

Fuck no

If he’s your best or second best player straight lottery team

He’d be playing the same and doing the same things, his team just wouldn’t be as successful.

Something about Steph, KD and Klay that helps with getting Ws.

He’s still an important part of their team, tho

No problem with him needing to back up the shit he talks, btw. Trash talking is one thing - but you Challenge a guy’s manhood and tell him to “meet you in the summer” - you better be prepared to back up your words.

i disagree

He wouldnt be doing this shit on lottery bound Sacramento or Phoenix

he wouldnt be him?

or he wouldnt be talking shit at the victory parade?

only one team goes....and he didnt put the shit together or draft himself

either way, he's been "humbled".....everybody can relax now

he wouldnt be him?

or he wouldnt be talking shit at the victory parade?

only one team goes....and he didnt put the shit together or draft himself

either way, he's been "humbled".....everybody can relax now
he wouldnt be talking shit on a 20 win team

i gotta agree with chi this time. A fight happens at a party with high profile celebrities and NOBODY peeps a fking word. Shit we heard about someone biting beyonce but not a fight. GTFOHWTBS

i gotta agree with chi this time. A fight happens at a party with high profile celebrities and NOBODY peeps a fking word. Shit we heard about someone biting beyonce but not a fight. GTFOHWTBS

Shit can happen in 3 seconds and not nobody know what happened

Shit can happen in 3 seconds and not nobody know what happened

So im supposed to believe 2 big 220+ lbs niggas punch/swing/tussel and LB/KD break it up and NOBODY knows what happened or makes a IG post. REALLY my G in this day an age nobody trying to get some quick IG post count up.

So im supposed to believe 2 big 220+ lbs niggas punch/swing/tussel and LB/KD break it up and NOBODY knows what happened or makes a IG post. REALLY my G in this day an age nobody trying to get some quick IG post count up.

Yea. I seen a dude punch a man in the face in court and the judge or officer didnt see shit just a quick punch and everybody was up in the way and we walked out like nothing happen

what i get ffrom this is the game is all fucked up and alot of yall niggas help feed it.

a nigga talking shit or trolling cant lose nowadays...because if you hit him ..you in your feelings
if you let him talk...you a bitch
if you show anger.......he got under your skin.

the fuck?

niggas like to hate who everyone else hates and if someone says something about a nigga who isnt hate worthy by a group....then you just hater....yet the group doesnt look at themselves as haters.

like i said....yall feeding this genre of people who fucking up the game.

i read some shit that cooler heads prevailed and them niggas was shimmying it up with each other by the end of the night

lock this shit lol

Back