Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tristan Thompson Knocked Out Draymond At Espys After Party?

If true then I'm surprised that this happened since Draymond is a very good defensive player

Don't know why he even stepped to Tristian on some peace stuff. Put himself in the best possible scenario to get snuffed

If he did that...then that's dumb on his part.

Especially considering when Tristan tried to congratulate him and give him dap after GSW won, Draymond told him he don't fucc wit him, and walked past him. So if Draymond tried to come at Tristan wit that peace shyt...I can understand why he reacted the way he did.

If I tried to show good sportsmanship, even despite our lil tussle in game 1, and you tell me you don't fucc wit me...then try to come at me a month later on some peace shyt...nah nigga. It's on site. You fucc wit me...cool...fucc wit these hands instead and get ktfo.

If he did that...then that's dumb on his part.

Especially considering when Tristan tried to congratulate him and give him dap after GSW won, Draymond told him he don't fucc wit him, and walked past him. So if Draymond tried to come at Tristan wit that peace shyt...I can understand why he reacted the way he did.

If I tried to show good sportsmanship, even despite our lil tussle in game 1, and you tell me you don't fucc wit me...then try to come at me a month later on some peace shyt...nah nigga. It's on site. You fucc wit me...cool...fucc wit these hands instead and get ktfo.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....nched-draymond-green-outside-la-club.amp.html

Yeah Draymond would've gotten them hands. Lol!

You talk all that shyt...said you willing to take it to the streets...nah man. Damn that...we here now patna! Talk dat "ain't cut the same" talk now pleighboi.

When he said that shit I laughed.

Like a nigga just threw a ball in your face and (rightfully so) didn’t do anything

Seeing Tristan's temperament on and off the court and seeing Draymonds. I have no doubt Draymond stepped to him pissy drunk, got handsy. Got snuffed and the only reason it didn't get out of hand was homie was to lit to fight back properly.

dont even have to be celebrities

I've been to plenty of shit w/ no phone rules

I didnt know everybody hated Draymond lol

I always thought TT was a big sissy

bet he punched him w/ the palm-wrist combo

I didnt know everybody hated Draymond lol

I always thought TT was a big sissy

bet he punched him w/ the palm-wrist combo

it's because he won the draft lotto being drafted by GS, then has done nothing but talk shit

he wouldnt even be an afterthought in Sacramento or some shit

that fake tough guy shit need to stop

all of its wwe anyway...i remember when him and Boogie got tied up and it was a buncha huffing and puffing and now them niggas on the same team

Back