Welcome To aBlackWeb

Triple H’s Legacy: In Ring Career or NXT?

Bigger legacy?

• In Ring Career

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
I think this is an interesting question since Triple H had a very successful in ring career but NXT (from 2012-19, before going to the USA network) in that era was huge for wrestling fans. What do you think?

In ring career. Most casual fans might not be able to tell you what NXT or what Triple had to do with it but they know atleast about his run over a 2 decade span with all the big stars in between. What he did with NXT was amazing and game changing for WWE but his career run to me defines him.

HHH wwe in ring career was helped greatly by his friendship(relationship) with Hbk & Stephanie McMahon... sure he would have had won a few world titles but he held back others for many years.... i respect the wonderful job he did for the Nxt brand though...... he did well on both ends.

Triple H's booking is underrated, look at how he had those 3 little people in Undisputed Era looking like big deals, now fast-forward to now and those 3 are so damn lame

His career in ring to me will always eclipse his NXT influence. Most cuz I’ve seen his career in the WWE basically from start to finish.

In ring career most definitely....folks will complain about his title runs but he was definitely holding it down without hbk

Man this one tough. I'd have to say NXT because of the number of big name wrestlers he helped get over than they already had prior to the 'E (Steen, Finn, FTR, Undisputed Era, Swerve, and the list goes on amd on)

His in-ring was as memorable but was always booked for one person getting over (himself), thus his Reign of Terror. I think the only person whonever got over via Triple H in ring was Rock. Everyone else was damaged goods after wrestling Trips

His influence was far greater felt in NXT than in his in-ring career

Man this one tough. I'd have to say NXT because of the number of big name wrestlers he helped get over than they already had prior to the 'E (Steen, Finn, FTR, Undisputed Era, Swerve, and the list goes on amd on)

His in-ring was as memorable but was always booked for one person getting over (himself), thus his Reign of Terror. I think the only person whonever got over via Triple H in ring was Rock. Everyone else was damaged goods after wrestling Trips

His influence was far greater felt in NXT than in his in-ring career
Batista.

You right. God catch. Forgot about Dave. But only elevating two ppl in a 20 yr in ring career? That's not good.

Flair and Savage got at least 5-10 ppl over in their career which have the business depth. During the Reign of Terror HHH hardly helped anyone new or established get over

Yeah you can put D.B. on that list. Not too sure about Sheamus.

I thought he got over on his own with the beating of DB in 7 secs

Yeah you can put D.B. on that list. Not too sure about Sheamus.

I thought he got over on his own with the beating of DB in 7 secs

His debut was pretty much right into a program with H.

Before that DB and Sheamus Mania moment Triple H hand picked Sheamus at Wrestlemania 26 to give him the rub after they been working out together everyday prior to that and became friends then he put him over at the following ppv at Extreme Rulez.

His debut was pretty much right into a program with H.

Before that DB and Sheamus Mania moment Triple H hand picked Sheamus at Wrestlemania 26 to give him the rub after they been working out together everyday prior to that and became friends then he put him over at the following ppv at Extreme Rulez.
Yeah you right. I forgot that Sheamus and Trips was boys way back then...

Back