Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trina calls protestors animals live on air

Some of these rappers should never get a platform

Y’all mufukas got to stop saying that “ rappers shouldn’t get platform” bullshit. Let them show there true colors.
We know where they stand.

Animals? Zoo comparison?

I can see a apology on the horizon from her soon.

Y’all mufukas got to stop saying that “ rappers shouldn’t get platform” bullshit. Let them show there true colors.

Animals? Zoo comparison?

If we're being honest... should Trina have ever have had a platform? Does she even have one beyond here?

I don't expect anyone in my real life to be like "oh did you hear what Trina said?"

Maybe it's different if you're from Florida but I'm gonna put this in the Jimmy Fallon in blackface category. It's foul but ultimately who really cares.

If we're being honest... should Trina have ever have had a platform? Does she even have one beyond here?

I don't expect anyone in my real life to be like "oh did you hear what Trina said?"

Maybe it's different if you're from Florida but I'm gonna put this in the Jimmy Fallon in blackface category. It's foul but ultimately who really cares.

You definitely made a good point. It will soon shoved to the side.
As small as it may seems, she’s a influencer. The ppl who put these folks At the pinnacle needs to know how ras clat ignorant they are in real life towards real issues.
Self ether.

Animals? Zoo comparison?

Monkey see, monkey do? See iono the behavior is really just some monkey ass shit to me. Nothing being accomplished except reason to martial law out here. Shits wild y'all really support that shit? She ain't say shit wrong in clip to me.

Animals? Zoo comparison?

Honestly I love this post above.

I appreciate when anybody, not just entertainers are open with their bullshit... I wish more people would show their true colors so folks will know where they stand with them and how to approach them accordingly.

Being honest is such a beautiful but simple concept that is lost on so many people.

Back