Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Trill animals appreciation thread v2

These idiots think that this is cute.

The fact that he’s out during the daytime and the fact that he’s showing know fear towards these people indicates he might have rabies.

I hate raccoons.

These idiots think that this is cute.

The fact that he’s out during the daytime and the fact that he’s showing know fear towards these people indicates he might have rabies.

I hate raccoons.

Or extremely use to ppl and their eating times. But more than likely homeboy is sick

Nah, I actually think it's more that he's used to people. Animals with rabies are more aggressive. I'm betting someone at that restaurant has been giving it food. Once you do that with raccoons, they will be back expecting more.

It's either elk or moose that are the same, except if they encounter another human and they don't have food for 'em, they get pissed and will prolly hit you some kind of way.

Judging by the size of that raccoon, it's definitely been overfed by someone working there.

It's either elk or moose that are the same, except if they encounter another human and they don't have food for 'em, they get pissed and will prolly hit you some kind of way.

Judging by the size of that raccoon, it's definitely been overfed by someone working there.

Yeah, it's crazy. There are videos of this dude on YouTube that gave a raccoon some food a couple times. Years passed and now that raccoon's grandkids are coming to the dude expecting to be fed.

Yeah, it's crazy. There are videos of this dude on YouTube that gave a raccoon some food a couple times. Years passed and now that raccoon's grandkids are coming to the dude expecting to be fed.
I'd find that bothersome that rodents(idgaf if they're not rodents they're giant rats to me) would come to me for food but knowing how white people think life is a disney movie dude is probably fine with it.

I'd find that bothersome that rodents(idgaf if they're not rodents they're giant rats to me) would come to me for food but knowing how white people think life is a disney movie dude is probably fine with it.

Understandable. That said. Raccoons are probably closer to dogs in their temperament and they act towards humans than they are to rats. The problem is they are wild animals so they can be unpredictable and they can carry diseases like rabies.

Back