Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trick Daddy Arrested On Cocaine Possession and DUI Charges

No. If you sell uncut cocaine the police won't mess with you.

The police (DEA/FBI) go after people that cut drugs into something else and sell it. Like if you start off with a kilo of cocaine and cut it into three bricks of cocaine cut with rat poison. That's who the DEA goes after.

Imagine that...

ObviousFeminineAsiandamselfly-small.gif

I take it you've never sold coke.

Word is bond, when I was in high school President Bush came to my school and I got a chance to chop it up with him for several days. We talked about drugs and how there's drugs in the Black community, but Black people don't have the capacity to smuggle drugs in from Columbia. I said it must be a conspiracy (keep in mind I was 17 and getting my information from positive rappers like Chuck D and KRS while he has actual statistics from legitimate sources).

I said that the fact that there's a disproportionate percentage of Blacks in prison for selling drugs proves that there's some sort of racism or a conspiracy against Blacks.

The president, George Bush Sr, told me that the people who are in jail for drugs are there because the drugs they were selling wasn't real. People who bag up a kilogram of baking soda and sell it to an undercover cop are the people who go to jail, not a person who sells an actual kilo of cocaine.

He went on to say, "everybody does drugs". People high up in his social circles do drugs (marijuana, coke and heroin) and they can handle it so it's not a problem. The problem is people that can't handle it. Some people will shoot somebody over a gram of crack, or hold up a convenient store to support their heroin habit and that's why it's illegal. But there are rich, wealthy people with unlimited resources that can manage doing drugs without committing crime (think of politicians, CEOs and Hollywood actors).

Basically the purpose of the DEA is to monitor who's selling what and if it's really what they say it is. They look for somebody that claims to have, "10 kilos of cocaine". They send an undercover agent or confidential informant to buy the coke to see if it's really cocaine or if it's some bullshit (i.e baking soda, rat poison, or pancake batter.) If it's the real thing they won't arrest him, but if it's not what it's supposed to be they'll make three buys off of him and then arrest him for three counts of "manufacturing a controlled substance".

Word is bond, when I was in high school President Bush came to my school and I got a chance to chop it up with him for several days. We talked about drugs and how there's drugs in the Black community, but Black people don't have the capacity to smuggle drugs in from Columbia. I said it must be a conspiracy (keep in mind I was 17 and getting my information from positive rappers like Chuck D and KRS while he has actual statistics from legitimate sources).

I said that the fact that there's a disproportionate percentage of Blacks in prison for selling drugs proves that there's some sort of racism or a conspiracy against Blacks.

The president, George Bush Sr, told me that the people who are in jail for drugs are there because the drugs they were selling wasn't real. People who bag up a kilogram of baking soda and sell it to an undercover cop are the people who go to jail, not a person who sells an actual kilo of cocaine.

He went on to say, "everybody does drugs". People high up in his social circles do drugs (marijuana, coke and heroin) and they can handle it so it's not a problem. The problem is people that can't handle it. Some people will shoot somebody over a gram of crack, or hold up a convenient store to support their heroin habit and that's why it's illegal. But there are rich, wealthy people with unlimited resources that can manage doing drugs without committing crime (think of politicians, CEOs and Hollywood actors).

Basically the purpose of the DEA is to monitor who's selling what and if it's really what they say it is. They look for somebody that claims to have, "10 kilos of cocaine". They send an undercover agent or confidential informant to buy the coke to see if it's really cocaine or if it's some bullshit (i.e baking soda, rat poison, or pancake batter.) If it's the real thing they won't arrest him, but if it's not what it's supposed to be they'll make three buys off of him and then arrest him for three counts of "manufacturing a controlled substance".

batgif.gif

Word is bond, when I was in high school President Bush came to my school and I got a chance to chop it up with him for several days. We talked about drugs and how there's drugs in the Black community, but Black people don't have the capacity to smuggle drugs in from Columbia.

Aye my nigga...I live in Columbia...that shit in SC...it ain’t that hard to smuggle shit in or outta here...pause no homillz

213083 :lol9:

No. If you sell uncut cocaine the police won't mess with you.

The police (DEA/FBI) go after people that cut drugs into something else and sell it. Like if you start off with a kilo of cocaine and cut it into three bricks of cocaine cut with rat poison. That's who the DEA goes after.

I really hope you don’t give people legal advice outside this website.

If you get caught with pure cocaine the police won’t arrest you according to @5 Grand

I’m guessing he wasn’t on the coke cus how the fuck he fall asleep at the wheel and get so hammered off 5 drinks.
Maybe he a lightweight lol.

But nah he must've been tired prior. Coke half life ain't that long unless he was snorting while driving

This is almost as good as the rapist ninja pimps story.

This fucking guy.... so the president confided all this to a young 17 year old during lunch breaks at a school visitation over a period of days.

Lol top notch trolling bro.
Aye my nigga...I live in Columbia...that shit in SC...it ain’t that hard to smuggle shit in or outta here...pause no homillz

View attachment 213083:lol9:
This is almost as good as the rapist ninja pimps story.

What part of my story don't you believe?

I think TD self treats his lupus. Looks like that was a poor decision.
He does. If my memory is correct he said they doctors give you a lot of different meds for Lupus & he said it makes him feel like shit. So he smokes dirty & claims it makes him feel & works better than doctors meds :| . For those of you who dont know, dirty is weed with coke sprinkled in it.

Back