Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trey Songz Under Investigation For Sexual Assault

test
So is he paying them off I wonder, and why isn't he suing them for slander?

Idk the results or how he’s handling them…he doesn’t show great judgement of character from all of this….I honestly think dude is trying to stay low and take care of his son

He ain’t drop an album in 3 years

In regards to a highlighted career that shit is definitely over

But I don’t think son is gonna end up In jail unless he does some of obvious flagrant shit

That “Mr Steal Your Girl” shit became his curse
His career is done...idk about jail though.... but I would think criminal charges would've been filed by now.. some of this sounds like a money grab

There's definitely too many allegations and accusations for some shit to not be true. I wonder if some shit when down behind the scenes to affect his career as well. No way you go from working with Drake on his come up to not even being able to get a lil feature or something from him a few years on.

There's definitely too many allegations and accusations for some shit to not be true. I wonder if some shit when down behind the scenes to affect his career as well. No way you go from working with Drake on his come up to not even being able to get a lil feature or something from him a few years on.

Very true….but allegations alone are enough to get you blackballed whether fully true or not. He made himself an easy target for women to point the finger at him since that Keke shit….

Image and perception is everything to these people

I truly believe there’s a lot that happens behind the scenes BEFORE it reaches the public and most of us are only seeing the aftermath

Back