Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Travis Scott - UTOPIA

Not really a Travis fan but I gave this a spin off the strength of Astroworld & he usually has decent production. On first listen It’ll do what it needs to do commercially & at festivals. Not something I can see myself listening to all the time but it’s not a bad album. It’s pretty much what I expected from him though.

Listend to it up to Meltdown in the car. Some of the songs are some skips but when the tracks hit they hit.

So

You not my son Joshie 🥹

I thought you just created an alias
Nope. Just Golan.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wish we could have access to the Yeezys thread to see what ppl were saying about it compared to this

Idc what yall niggas say Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight is a good ass album

It’s a bunch of old washed up niggas in here who go off nostalgia if shit don’t sound like some Rakim it’s trash to these old farts but they still boosting up that weak Magic 2 that’s gonna sell 20 copies in a week.

K POP the only track I definitely won't ever play again.
Top 5 is probably
THANK GOD
SKITZO
LOST FOREVER
HYENA
MELTDOWN

He's 4/4 on his solo albums so far.

Let's be honest, you're listening to a Travis Scott album for the production. His raps are alright until you actually start paying attention to what he's saying and you're reminded he's not that good of a rapper and he's got nothing of value to say.

Some of it comes off as a copy of Yeezus without the aggression or memorable moments, but considering it sounds sick in the car and hip hop overall has been dry this year I'm overall liking this album.

Back