Welcome To aBlackWeb

Travis Scott Rolls Up To Check Tory Lanez, But Tory Makes Him B*tch Up

Not a great idea to square up to someone with your jacket half hanging off you, restricting your arms... Chances are you are gonna get punched in the face and folded up before you can decide whether you want the jacket on or off...
what makes this statement funny coming from you is...after you read it.....an nigga getting knocked out right below it.....LMAO

real talk.....its bitch niggas everywhere and most niggas cant even fight.

so once you take away the hype juice and they posse...niggas aint going in no dark alley.

why yall think most niggas wont leave they hood?

bitch niggas are like roaches.....they everywhere. and even tho some may spread their wings to look big or even fly to other places and it might startle you..but that nigga wont string or bite you.

you know why.

cause he still a roach.

American: Candanians are soft.
Canadian: WTF, U better go ask about us! We bout that life.
American: *Pulls up stats*
Canadian: Violence is ignorant eh

:hahaha:

I ain’t big on that Napoleon complex shit but Tory is really a little guy

Like make you uncomfortable when your shorty run up on you and you trying to find the right angle to swoop for her throat and throw her up against the wall to avoid the the charge yet make your point, little

Look like Trav tried to man to man it while Tory had a room full of people and little extra niggas going extra it and that’s what he did...you surrounded by your tribe, why you yelling

I ain’t big on that Napoleon complex shit but Tory is really a little guy

Like make you uncomfortable when your shorty run up on you and you trying to find the right angle to swoop for her throat and throw her up against the wall to avoid the the charge yet make your point, little

Look like Trav tried to man to man it while Tory had a room full of people and little extra niggas going extra it and that’s what he did...you surrounded by your tribe, why you yelling

You can't run that talk when the man repeatedly tells you that y'all can clear the room and get the one v. one.

You walk up on a man talking about sounding like you then you better be aware of what type of energy might be coming back your way. That conversation is only gonna go 1 of 2 ways and we saw one of em. Trav should've been prepared.

Thought I posted this this morning:

Tory Lanez caught a moderate W and now the maple Canadian bacon eating fruit cups talking like they put in work

@CaptainSaltineFein ya dork ass is a poor representation of the white north. Talking about all the heads you've taken...yeah dick heads, you flaming taebo hoe.

@rickyrich You soft weak wristed tongue tied dyke. Everyone know you the first nigga to beat feet when shit hits the fan

Thought I posted this this morning:

Tory Lanez caught a moderate W and now the maple Canadian bacon eating fruit cups talking like they put in work

@CaptainSaltineFein ya dork ass is a poor representation of the white north. Talking about all the heads you've taken...yeah dick heads, you flaming taebo hoe.

@rickyrich You soft weak wristed tongue tied dyke. Everyone know you the first nigga to beat feet when shit hits the fan

you funny.

Aye the way I been taking heads round here we demand some more respeck!! GOAT, ChiCity, Pacha12, Mz.KB sheeiiitttt don't get me started @Goldie we nice people but don't get it fucked up we play for keeps !!

You aint take nothin from over here, Maple Leaf. I'm on vaca but I can be on your head very shortly. Started putting that heat on you in the MK and you did things the Canadian way and avoinded war by any means necessary.

Back