Welcome To aBlackWeb

Travis Rudolph Trial

This is one of them 'It is what it is' scenarios. Because I'm a firm believer that there is a difference between self-defense and murder. And I've alway felt like once you start chasing niggas down...it crosses the line from self-defense to murder. But also I'm happy the nigga ain't gotta spend the rest of his life in jail over this shit.

So...it is what it is *shrugs*

Shame that all of these networks got the opportunity to talk about this case and how she lied, how she used BM as avatars for her own personal gain and tried to ruin this man’s life.

Not ABC, CBS, Fox, ESPN….none of em. Which is a shame.

these folks don’t have an issue with wall to wall news coverage when it comes to shitting on a black man yet I have her to see Stephen A Smith cover this and it’s funny.

When it’s time to dump on a black man he can’t wait. He will start off the show talking about Deshaun, Ja any of them. White dude like Chad wheeler damn near kills that black woman and he doesn’t start the show off with it. Ruben foster gets cleared of what he went through and no follow up by SAS. Connor mcregor does the most and nothing. Dana white gotta get defended. Jerry Jones defended. Dude had a hard on for Kyrie for months. Shitted on Kwame for years and ain’t apologize for it. Yet won’t go in on what this story is largely about because then you’d have to admit and acknowledge a lot of what women are in these cases, masterminds.

even Zion, look at how he’s been bullied these past few weeks by this Moriah mills chick.

Back