Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traveling while black

One of my coworkers was sent to Sydney for a project we were working on. Dude comes back a day late 'cause he missed his plane and had to wait for the next one back to Phoenix. After we did the whole debriefing on that trip we hit the cafeteria to grab a drink and dude told me the real reason he was a day late. Right before he boarded his plane he stopped at a lil shop in the airport. They were boarding but the line was long and he figured he'd grab a drink right quick. The white broad working at the shop stayed flirting with him and right before he left she begged him to stay an extra day. She was like "c'mere..." and led him to the stockroom, turned around, pulled out her titties and told him she would make it worth his while to stay. Dude said He fucked the shit outta her at her crib several times, she fed him, and took him back to the airport.

My cousin that played pro basketball over there told me some similar shit, that the white broads were extra aggressive towards Black American men. I spoke with Kenny Larkin right after he came back from spending a month over there and he said the same shit.
its very true.

its a whole different world.
like i get it why some dudes marry these chicks.
told yal la while back ...this dude i know...nigga like 40 trying to be a rapper. and his also 40 yr old thick white girl.....was trying to sell his cds outside the club. dude was hot garbage....but the support he had from the chick is crazy. dude finally started helping pay bill. hes in the military and gets money but she took care of everything and he just stashed his loot.

Why black people always wanna visit Europe or Dubai or some place like that

Never say they was go to Ghana, Nigeria Ivory Coast

Its always fucking Europe

'Cause if you say anywhere in the Caribbean or Central America folks act like you ain't gone nowhere.

its very true.

its a whole different world.
like i get it why some dudes marry these chicks.
told yal la while back ...this dude i know...nigga like 40 trying to be a rapper. and his also 40 yr old thick white girl.....was trying to sell his cds outside the club. dude was hot garbage....but the support he had from the chick is crazy. dude finally started helping pay bill. hes in the military and gets money but she took care of everything and he just stashed his loot.

Yeah, my cousin married a white Aussie chick. She was a model over there.

'Cause if you say anywhere in the Caribbean or Central America folks act like you ain't gone nowhere.
whats funny about this..is those same people most likely aint even been there..and when they do come....
ya know nevermind.

whats funny about this..is those same people most likely aint even been there..and when they do come....
ya know nevermind.

Right! We went to Freeport, Bahamas for our senior trip. Went all over the place there, made a point to check out the local spots and for years when someone would ask if I've ever traveled out of the country I'd always say "I've been to a number of places in Canada and to The Bahamas" and folks were always like "no, real travel, like to Europe or something like that". Even now I've been to several places in Mexico and niggas act like that's akin to saying you went to Florida or some shit.

Last edited:
Back