Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traveling while black

Judge Dread

cmqs2zcabkuw65cvsxvq.png

Bakari Henderson (KVUE screenshot)
A recent African-American college grad from Austin, Texas, was beaten to death Friday by a group of 10 men while visiting the Greek island of Zakynthos.

Bakari Henderson, 22, was at a bar with his friends when a man approached him and they began fighting. Security asked the men to leave, and the brawl spilled into the streets where Henderson was reportedly surrounded by 10 people, including two bar employees.

The Washington Post reports that surveillance videos from nearby shops showed the suspects beating Henderson even after he was unconscious. He later died at a hospital.

Eight people have been arrested, including six Serbian tourists and at least one Greek man. “Greek police in Zakynthos notified the U.S. Embassy of the death of a U.S. citizen in the early morning hours of Friday,” the State Department said in a statement.

CNN reports Henderson recently graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in business finance and entrepreneurship. A statement from his parents said he attended the school on a full academic scholarship.

“As you can imagine, our family is devastated by the recent loss of our beloved son Bakari Jaward Henderson,” the statement read in part. “Bakari loved spending time with family and friends, traveling and meeting new people. He was a big thinker and enjoyed coming up with new business ventures. Bakari was an inspiration to all he met. He loved life and lived it to the fullest.”

According to his family, Henderson was in Greece working on a photo shoot to launch a new clothing line.

Read more at the Washington Post and CNN.

It is hard to understand how this happens but then again it is real easy to understand. We can't travel everywhere and expect to be treated properly. I am fairly certain that this had something to do with him being black. But I read another article that said he was with friends. I am guessing they were all women because I hope his male friends wouldn't let him get beaten to death.

Europeans ie Greece, Italians and German's hate black people with a passion they love your culture and will use it but they hate your black asses. Only people that hate you more is Asians

Europeans ie Greece, Italians and German's hate black people with a passion they love your culture and will use it but they hate your black asses. Only people that hate you more is Asians
Middle Easterners too

Shit is fucked up
That could happen to any black man
Based on what happened I'd have definitely slapped dude back.
This y we had buddy system cause navy niggaz would've mobbed on them ho ass serbs and still took the bitch.

RIP to dude

Im trying to tell you bro

We always rolled 10 deep mobbing thru foreign ports....hell even the white boys would fighting with us and did all of it in dress whites lmao

Im trying to tell you bro

We always rolled 10 deep mobbing thru foreign ports....hell even the white boys would fighting with us and did all of it in dress whites lmao
Them crackas knew who to hang with.

Not on no braggadocious shit but being black over there and not african(no diss to them but basically meaning u ain't on no crumb bum shit) euro hoes be on you and them cacs hate that.
Definitely gotta be on your P's & Q's

Them crackas knew who to hang with.

Not on no braggadocious shit but being black over there and not african(no diss to them but basically meaning u ain't on no crumb bum shit) euro hoes be on you and them cacs hate that.
Definitely gotta be on your P's & Q's

All facts

Especially in Australia

Them Aussie cacs be salty they bitches be on us hard over there

Must be true not the first time hearing that
One nigga told me he slept over this chicks spot he woke her parents were there they acted like he was their son in law
Shit sounds trippy

MsSouthern from the IC said this was her sons friend

I cant remember if she said he was there or not but i know she said all the kids where fucked up about it

Why black people always wanna visit Europe or Dubai or some place like that

Never say they was go to Ghana, Nigeria Ivory Coast

Its always fucking Europe
Lmao
Nigga, do you even know what you talking about?
Europe, Australia and Africa.....it don't matter.....the chicks love black american men.
But the locals hate us.
Nigga said Ghana. Lol
Like we fit in there. Having the same skin color means nothing.
Man anywhere we go...we not welcomed outside of our money or potential.
We ain't welcomed in our own communities half the time.
Let's keep it 100%.
I know what you trying to say....but you are not quite right with your statement.

Heard so much stories about Australia, never got the chance.
Heard them iggy aussie hoes were next level

One of my coworkers was sent to Sydney for a project we were working on. Dude comes back a day late 'cause he missed his plane and had to wait for the next one back to Phoenix. After we did the whole debriefing on that trip we hit the cafeteria to grab a drink and dude told me the real reason he was a day late. Right before he boarded his plane he stopped at a lil shop in the airport. They were boarding but the line was long and he figured he'd grab a drink right quick. The white broad working at the shop stayed flirting with him and right before he left she begged him to stay an extra day. She was like "c'mere..." and led him to the stockroom, turned around, pulled out her titties and told him she would make it worth his while to stay. Dude said He fucked the shit outta her at her crib several times, she fed him, and took him back to the airport.

My cousin that played pro basketball over there told me some similar shit, that the white broads were extra aggressive towards Black American men. I spoke with Kenny Larkin right after he came back from spending a month over there and he said the same shit.

BRUH

We went to Perth

Them hoes let you stay in they house bruh real shit

Im talking the “rent” you pay is just laying pipe thassit

I got booked to do a show in Perth back in '01. The promoter told me to try my best not to drown in pussy while I was there 'cause the women love "... you American Blacks". The event got canceled so I missed out on seeing that first hand.

Back