Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-02-24

Water is wet

I'ma see if there's a cac on YouTube that can explain to me why Night keeps getting chance after chance to make movies

He been living off Signs and the 6th sense for like 2 decades

Cause he's been producing his own films out his own pocket since unbreakable. He took the money from sixth sense and poured it into his own production company and films going forward. As much as I can't stand this mf he did it how you're supposed to do it. Self made.

Cause he's been producing his own films out his own pocket since unbreakable. He took the money from sixth sense and poured it into his own production company and films going forward. As much as I can't stand this mf he did it how you're supposed to do it. Self made.
Ahhh

Didn't realize this

Preciate the response

Unbelievable !!

PRAISE: Right from the start this movie about a father taking his daughter to the concert of a famous pop star but something sinister is tied to daddy daughter day wants the audience to buy into several things. There have been plenty of real life stories about murderers and serial killers having normal careers and loving families that had no clue what they were up to so no problem there. I thought Josh Hartnett did well as the psycho off balance dad Cooper. With blank stares and quickly fading smiles he gets the character right . As his daughter Riley Ariel Donoghue also is quite good as the ultra fan of pop diva, Lady Raven (Saleka Shyamalan). Director M. Night Shyamalan is able to capture all of the corny parts of a mega star and the masses of fans one has. There are some good planned ahead moments.

PROBLEMS: After the 30 minute mark I started to question several of the story set ups. For example the FBI not doing something that would have made more sense to do from the start. Well know procedures police take in real life in certain situations are clearly forgotten in the script for this movie. By painting a character as someone who is ultra nice and caring Shyamalan paints himself into a corner simultaneously. I started to wonder if a character was a magician because I kept wondering how the character moved so quickly. Something that was supposed to be a huge secret is blatantly obvious. Anyone that has even seen a small glimpse of a concert by a mega pop star can tell that even a person that was so enraptured by the performer would know something is off and be alarmed as the concert was going on. The movie completely forgets a story thread that I actually wanted to know more about. The trailer for this movie was far better than this final product.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

Back