Welcome To aBlackWeb

Transformer breaks out the “man” strength on puts the man hands on gas station employe

It's always cringy when I see a grown man flung around like a rag doll. Like...just gon' head and knock that man out so he can take his L as quickly as possible and move on with his life. Don't spend 3 minutes slangin' his ass all around the gas station and shit.

I'm pretty sure they do that because they cant' just knock them out quick and easy.

There's nothing particularly interesting about these videos. It shouldn't be surprising that a biological male can beat up another biological male. The fact that one of the biological males identifies as a woman or like sex with other men isn't really that relevant, especially when the other man can't fight.

It's always cringy when I see a grown man flung around like a rag doll. Like...just gon' head and knock that man out so he can take his L as quickly as possible and move on with his life. Don't spend 3 minutes slangin' his ass all around the gas station and shit.
I’m sure you shook the shit outta a few people

I'm pretty sure they do that because they cant' just knock them out quick and easy.

There's nothing particularly interesting about these videos. It shouldn't be surprising that a biological male can beat up another biological male. The fact that one of the biological males identifies as a woman or like sex with other men isn't really that relevant, especially when the other man can't fight.

Agreed. I'll never forget that video of that gay dude knocking homie out on the back of the bus and then standing over him talking slick.

Back