Welcome To aBlackWeb

Train Derails In East Palestine, Ohio on Feb 3rd. Tons of Toxic Waste Spilled

Did Biden fix that mistake or did he send a few billion to Ukraine.
Biden didn’t fully understand the issue and panic that he would be blamed for something that may happen due to him not completely understanding it. So Biden the moderate, which stands for “give republicans what they want because I’m afraid I might be wrong” ..decided to give republicans and corporations what they wanted cause he rather error on the side of things costing less than siding with workers. Cause republicans are good at class warfare.

Elections have consequences…and nothing is gonna change because with every single entity of business in America. America just wants to go to sleep at night believing that everything is what it’s supposed to be.

Teachers are supposed to care about students more than anything else, cops are supposed to serve in protect, our military only exist to defend are freedoms, the power company is staffed by a bunch of competent blue collar worker, the rail road company works 247 wit a get err done attitude and that’s that.

None of that shit is true, but to not believe it means you have to actually do something about it and no one wants to actually do something about it.

Now connect the dots of Trump rolling back Train braking rule

To

Biden stopping a nation wide strike

I can’t see the article so I wanna know how they intertwined.
The train braking rule was part of a larger push by the corporations to reduce maintenance costs. This included reducing the testing thresholds, worker benefits, and other failsafes. The corporations got rid of all that shit to run a barebones operation that was inherently more dangerous.

The workers in response threatened the strike which congress was rushing to head off with legislation. Not sure if you were following that saga, but this part was in the news. Suffice to say it has proven too little to late in this case.

Now connect the dots of Trump rolling back Train braking rule

To

Biden stopping a nation wide strike

I can’t see the article so I wanna know how they intertwined.

@CAP 3.0 you connect the dots too.
He better than me, I was gonna leave you on read

Don't ask question you afraid to do the research on

Back