Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

Everybody knows them yanks been frauding on them times.
There's strong evidence they were done under Lance Armstrong circumstances
That's what the reporter is alluding to basically there have accusations etc reports that she was on drugs.

The 100m 200m and 400m records usually have * next to them
Yea we all know that but you can't ask an athlete bout that ish on camera. Awkward position. I believe it's well known even Carl Lewis was on that stuff too them fuckers probably will never admit it.
This some hating ass shit.

Bet not hear shit from you niggas in 5-10 years when questions start about Bolt and Pryce.

This some hating ass shit.

Bet not hear shit from you niggas in 5-10 years when questions start about Bolt and Pryce.
Nigga it's true, tf is there to hate about? This damn near general knowledge now. We're hating cause we're acknowledging it?

And every race people question athletes. People already question bolt and Pryce. They get drug tested all the time, question away.

Nigga it's true, tf is there to hate about? This damn near general knowledge now. We're hating cause we're acknowledging it?

And every race people question athletes. People already question bolt and Pryce. They get drug tested all the time, question away.

Flo Jo and Lewis didn't get tested all the time? How many did they fail, serious question cause idk
And I'm saying its hate cause there's to much "real record" talk

Flo Jo and Lewis didn't get tested all the time? How many did they fail, serious question cause idk
And I'm saying its hate cause there's to much "real record" talk
Flo retired when random drug test was introduced and carl lewis Failed a drug test.

It's just that era they were all moving suspect Do you believe the Marita Koch accusations?

Reactions: GNS
Flo retired when random drug test was introduced and carl lewis Failed a drug test.

It's just that era they were all moving suspect Do you believe the Marita Koch accusations?
Thanks for the link......idk wtf Marita Koch is man😆

FelineDistantCottontail-max-1mb.gif

Man, every major athlete with major sponsors like Nike, Adidas, Puma etc are (probably) doping...

You see in Bolt's last race or two how he dropped off as he allegedly stopped doping...

They should make it an even playing field by giving the 'non star' athletes the same grade of pharma PEDs... The more money you got to spend, the better PEDs and cycle you get with less chance of getting caught...

To me Bolt is still the GOAT, he was washing other athletes who were on (allegedly) on the same gear as him...

• Wack
Man, every major athlete with major sponsors like Nike, Adidas, Puma etc are (probably) doping...

You see in Bolts last race or two how he dropped off as he allegedly stopped doping...

They should make it an even playing field by giving the 'non star' athletes the same grade of pharma PEDs... The more money you got to spend, the better PEDs and cycle you get with less chance of getting caught...

To me its Bolt is still the GOAT, because he was washing other athletes who were on (allegedly) on the same gear as him...
The thing is we are not throwing around random allegations lol this was the 80s Gwen Torrence has said she doesn't acknowledge flo record.

If there is substantial evidence/accusations to back up Bolt or other athletes cheating etc is on Drugs then cool I'm listening. but they say doesn't work in this conversation

The thing is we are not throwing around random allegations lol this was the 80s Gwen Torrence has said she doesn't acknowledge flo record.

If there is substantial evidence/accusations to back up Bolt or other athletes cheating etc is on Drugs then cool I'm listening. but they say doesn't work in this conversation

If you get time check this interview, this guy Angel 'Memo' Heredia, I knew of him from boxing but made custom made PEDs for athletes, like Marion Jones...

He airs out everything and everyone and spills all the beans...

Last edited:
Man, every major athlete with major sponsors like Nike, Adidas, Puma etc are (probably)
This is lazy. This isn't baseball. Just to excuse the people doing it, to say everyone is doing it... That's fucked up and I don't just feel all athletes are dirty.

So you think Jamaican dopers just magically got better peds than all them first world countries AND they're undetectable...
:smh:
Aiight.

Then you bring up bolt slowing down lol. That's what happens when you get older and stop training. Not everyone is Gatling....oh wait

Sydney McLaughlin is truly the goat her run is as impressive as Karsten Warholm
To emphasise how impressive this was in the mens semi finals this would have been good enough for 6th

Women's 400m final she would have finished 6th

She's has broken the world record 4 times she's only 22.

To emphasise how impressive this was in the mens semi finals this would have been good enough for 6th

Women's 400m final she would have finished 6th

She's has broken the world record 4 times she's only 22.
Nobody touching her
Like not even close
Shit is crazy

This is lazy. This isn't baseball. Just to excuse the people doing it, to say everyone is doing it... That's fucked up and I don't just feel all athletes are dirty.

So you think Jamaican dopers just magically got better peds than all them first world countries AND they're undetectable...
:smh:
Aiight.

Then you bring up bolt slowing down lol. That's what happens when you get older and stop training. Not everyone is Gatling....oh wait

Read the article, it lays it out and its from the horses mouth... Its nothing to do with countries people are from etc...

Its money, so those with big backing and sponsors are better off... Nike for instance have/had all their athletes out in their HQ with with Salazar, with all in house S&C coaches, Dr's who can legally prescribe TUE's etc

Im not exusing it, Im all in for clean sport but its a dream because it wont happen, especially in athletics... I just want an even playing field if we cant have clean track and field...

Back