Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

How bout she just run faster or fade away. Track is a results sport. You don't have good results, you get scrutiny. Ask Tyson Gay. It is what it is.

Shericka is hungry she has a little rivarly with Elaine lol. Tina not to be slept on either.

She should smoke a blunt so she can relax.

More like she need a hit of the J, so she can run faster.

I said it a few pgs back, but that 10.7 she ran a couple of months before the Olympics have look like nothing but luck for the last year.

"riight"

Last edited:

It's gonna happen soon.

Those records ain't falling for a few more years IMO. Unless they start posting a few 10.5s or 21.4s I don't see it for this current group of women running. Funny thing about it is they only have to run the time once to break the record but at the same time 2 tenths of a second is a lot in timed running.

I mean in football a WR running a 4.4 is considered fast enough to get behind a defense on deep routes. A WR that runs a 4.6 is considered slow for that position and they will wonder if they can get separation from CB just off a 2 tenths of a second difference.

Those records ain't falling for a few more years IMO. Unless they start posting a few 10.5s or 21.4s I don't see it for this current group of women running. Funny thing about it is they only have to run the time once to break the record but at the same time 2 tenths of a second is a lot in timed running.

I mean in football a WR running a 4.4 is considered fast enough to get behind a defense on deep routes. A WR that runs a 4.6 is considered slow for that position and they will wonder if they can get separation from CB just off a 2 tenths of a second difference.

Elaine has run 10.5 recently.

Back