Welcome To aBlackWeb

Traces of My Lipstick

Rouge!!!!!! I have been waiting for that shit to come in stock for the lipglass by MAC. Let me go check.

All those colors are cover girl lol I’m tryna scout some Rihanna lipsticks next. Her concealer is heaven sent for my oily face

I also don't have like girly home girls.
You know what though, maybe I'll dabble in some lipsticks. A little lipstick never hurt nobody right?

I reallyyyy wish I knew how to do make up though. I have some pictures with me wearing red lipstick, I'll see if I can find them.
This is me all day... I was such a tomboy growing up that I never bothered to learn how to use make-up properly.

I think it'll be fun for us to learn together though!

I will be shopping for lipstick tomorrow. I’m gonna thank y’all after I shop and be mad that I spent so much money.

Thanks @BNE I'll try it :)

What colors do you wear?
Browns, reds, some pinks. I say some because I got pigmented lips so it always changes the shade. I can only wear warm or brown undertoned pinks or fuschias. none of that baby pink Nicki Minaj stuff suits me.

Browns, reds, some pinks. I say some because I got pigmented lips so it always changes the shade. I can only wear warm or brown undertoned pinks or fuschias. none of that baby pink Nicki Minaj stuff suits me.
Yeah pink isn't my color either... Here's my sad attempt at it, lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180108_210715.jpg
    IMG_20180108_210715.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 45
You needed a lip liner. Nice shade of pink!
Lmaooo I had one on, that's the sad part!

Maybe the wrong color? I had a black eyeliner I used and tried to blend it, smh

Lol imma need help yall. Does anyone watch makeup tutorials?

Yeah pink isn't my color either... Here's my sad attempt at it, lol

this looks so much better than my pink attempts lol, catching em on cam is like a yeti sighting lol

seriously tho, this is actually cute. I agree a plum would've been great for outlining

So, for future references, lip liner should be only a few shades darker than the lipstick?
lip liner should always be blended, no visible lip liner. but it should be at least 1 shade darker. it's supposed to bring definition back and/or correct the color to suit your skin. those border-looking lip lines are not the business!

Back