2nd Round vs 59 win Suns- won series 4-3
Conference Finals vs 60 win Spurs won series 4-2
NBA Finals vs 57 win Magic won series 4-0

11 Mavericks

1st Round vs 48 win Blazers won series 4-2
2nd Round vs 57 win Lakers won series 4-0
Conference Finals vs 55 win Thunder won series 4-1
NBA Finals vs 58 win Heat won series 4-2

So 95 Suns>>11 Lakers, 95 Spurs>>11 Thunder, 95 Magic>>11 Heat?

You’re comparing the caliber of teams when the question was who had a tougher road.

Dallas clearly didn’t have a tougher road. The swept the Lakers and went 5 with the Thunder. Every series the rockets played up until the finals were close calls.

1st round against the jazz went the distance
2nd round against the suns went the distance
Conf Finals against the spurs went 6 games

Like I said in my first post: They never had home court at any point in the playoffs. They had to avoid elimination not once or twice, but 3 times on the road. If you throw in game 6 of the suns series and game 4 of the jazz series, the rockets went 5-0 in elimination games in the 95 playoffs.

Dallas didn’t face elimination at any point during their title run.

I think your getting impressed by who they beat versus how difficult it was beating said team.

You’re comparing the caliber of teams when the question was who had a tougher road.

Dallas clearly didn’t have a tougher road. The swept the Lakers and went 5 with the Thunder. Every series the rockets played up until the finals were close calls.

1st round against the jazz went the distance
2nd round against the suns went the distance
Conf Finals against the spurs went 6 games

Like I said in my first post: They never had home court at any point in the playoffs. They had to avoid elimination not once or twice, but 3 times on the road. If you throw in game 6 of the suns series and game 4 of the jazz series, the rockets went 5-0 in elimination games in the 95 playoffs.

Dallas didn’t face elimination at any point during their title run.

I think your getting impressed by who they beat versus how difficult it was beating said team.
I’m taking everything into consideration. I don’t think going the distance is the only factor that determines tougher road. Quality of opponents counts too.

What? Lol

LMAO

Thor logic: The Mavs run was tougher cuz Miami EVENTUAL won a championship.

tenor.gif

True so let’s compare.

The rockets beat the 1, 2, and 3 seeds in the west and beat the 1 seed in the East.

The Mavericks beat the 6 seed, 2 seeded Lakers, the thunder were a 4 seed, and Miami was a 2 seed.

That’s when regular season basketball meant more though

Players really do be coasting now till the playoffs start

Back