Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I'm not standing with anyone. I don't have a podcast or endorsement to keep. Shut the fuck up.
I don't know either of these niggas.
You're caping

You said he sposed to be in jail knowing the woman don't fuck with the police and will not cooperate, so how does that make sense?

You're caping

You said he sposed to be in jail knowing the woman don't fuck with the police and will not cooperate, so how does that make sense?

If he shot her, then yes he should be under the jail. I'm talking about the information provided. You talking about "standing with" and "believing". I'm not the one wearing a cape.

At this point I don’t think he deliberately pulled a gun out and shot her in her foot. But for some reason he pulled a gun out and he shot it or it went off and somehow resulted in Meg’s foot getting injured. But unless they were in a shootout it’s no reason for a gun to have been involved to begin with.

None of us know what happened and probably never will unless this really goes to trial but thats my guess. But unless Tory can really prove he didn’t shoot her or behave in a way that ended with Meg getting injured that night, I can’t see his career getting back to where it was before this.

At this point, according to TI, the events happened but with different perspectives and right and wrong is too subjective to cast blame....but there’s enough to cast judgement

Back