Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Well then that bitch can go rub antibiotics on Meg bullet wounds. Nobody, literally nobody told you to defend that man. And she had to tell her side because she wanted sympathy, because as far as everyone concerned he did that shit and she's protecting him (exactly what you shouldn't do) so they're saying fuck her too.

Tory is not going to say anything he did, because he's trying ducking charges. If he was innocent we would have heard about it. He would be fucking screaming it from the rooftops.

So that leaves you, Meg to say something and you chose what? " I'm not even into that telling all my business I'm from the south" if he was innocent you would have came out and cleared his name. So everybody knows he did it, they know you're protecting him, and you trying this I'm not a snitch angle? So I guess the next black woman he fucks up, should keep that code too? And so on and so on until he wear out the firing pin on that motherfucker.

now that she ID the balding midget PUBLICLY as the shooter

how does that effect the case - do they even need her cooperation anymore?

Well then that bitch can go rub antibiotics on Meg bullet wounds. Nobody, literally nobody told you to defend that man. And she had to tell her side because she wanted sympathy, because as far as everyone concerned he did that shit and she's protecting him (exactly what you shouldn't do) so they're saying fuck her too.

Tory is not going to say anything he did, because he's trying ducking charges. If he was innocent we would have heard about it. He would be fucking screaming it from the rooftops.

So that leaves you, Meg to say something and you chose what? " I'm not even into that telling all my business I'm from the south" if he was innocent you would have came out and cleared his name. So everybody knows he did it, they know you're protecting him, and you trying this I'm not a snitch angle? So I guess the next black woman he fucks up, should keep that code too? And so on and so on until he wear out the firing pin on that motherfucker.

Nigga are you mad at Meg or something?

Back